AcidBlitz_’s Moderator Application
(Jan 23rd, 2019, 06:06 AM)evevet101 link Wrote:-1, attitude
i have absolutely no attitude with anything anymore. haven’t gotten into arguments, etc in a while. thanks for the feedback though.
I'm not going to +1 nor -1, but I have seen a change, you have't been in as many arguments lately. Just wanted to give my feedback.

signature

Nothing can kill a Psycho.
This mod app would be like if I wasn't toxic for 3 weeks, didn't get in an argument for 3 weeks, and was "good" for 3 weeks and expected everyone to forget the old me in a short amount of time. -1
(Jan 23rd, 2019, 08:38 PM)Canada_MC link Wrote:This mod app would be like if I wasn't toxic for 3 weeks, didn't get in an argument for 3 weeks, and was "good" for 3 weeks and expected everyone to forget the old me in a short amount of time. -1

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that. You're acting like she was "toxic" for her entire time on MCP. She has only been helpful to this community.

signature

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: vipersig.jpg]
(Jan 23rd, 2019, 08:52 PM)TheTurtlePlayer link Wrote:[quote author=Canada_MC link=topic=6138.msg37602#msg37602 date=1548301100]
This mod app would be like if I wasn't toxic for 3 weeks, didn't get in an argument for 3 weeks, and was "good" for 3 weeks and expected everyone to forget the old me in a short amount of time. -1

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that. You're acting like she was "toxic" for her entire time on MCP. She has only been helpful to this community.
[/quote]
The entire time she was helpful? Ever since she joined Mcp she was only helpful? I do recall her doing an over haul on her self because people thought she was "toxic". She even said that to me herself! How long ago was that now? Oh after the reset you say?! I also recall her making a whole new account so people thought differently of her, sure you can say that she has tried to be different, but let me put it this way - I want to be a guard on Mcp, me Canada, the known toxic man of Mcp, so I go and be good for 3 months. I even make a new account so people think I am different and changed. So after 3 months... would you let me be guard? My point is that people don't forget the past, and AcidBlitz_ (Quinn's) past isn't so perfect. I would also like to add that on "/bminfo _qxinn" she has 2 mutes, which if you didn't know, _qxinn is AcidBlitz_'s old account. Case closed.
no +1 or -1, good luck

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
I am not going to +1 or -1 this since I don't really know her; however, she did dual login to be able to host events with boys to get ahead in the Christmas Points contest. 

Also, she gets kicked a lot for afk'ing, more than lea times 2-3 (Not saying lea gets kicked too much but I thought I would mention it).

Good luck in your application though.

Also, just to note: Yes, I did get her base raided after she repeatedly ignored me so take what I have to say with a grain of salt Smile
(Jan 24th, 2019, 12:06 AM)HeadlessCowboy link Wrote:I am not going to +1 or -1 this since I don't really know her; however, she did dual login to be able to host events with boys to get ahead in the Christmas Points contest. 

Also, she gets kicked a lot for afk'ing, more than lea times 2-3 (Not saying lea gets kicked too much but I thought I would mention it).

Good luck in your application though.

Also, just to note: Yes, I did get her base raided after she repeatedly ignored me so take what I have to say with a grain of salt Smile
thanks for the feedback. i do get kicked a lot because i put my laptop to the side and just pay attention to chat lol.
I'm giving a -1 this time.

I Suggest going a couple more months without throwing non toxic quoin out the window before applying again.

Also try being less afk.
+1 Not because she gives me lapis. Good Luck!

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]