AcidBlitz_’s Moderator Application
IGN: AcidBlitz_

Age (as of now): 16

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time - EST

How Long Have You Played On MCP? I started playing on MCP at the beginning of September in 2018, V6.2.

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? No, I have not been.

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? N/A

What is your current playtime on the server? My current playtime on MCP is 400 hours and it’s rapidly increasing as I’m a very active player. I had 10.7 hours on V6.2; I wasn’t very active.

When can you play on MCP? I can play on MCP at any time. I am usually on during school hours and the “night shift”. I also use minechat, so I can hop on even if I don’t have access to a computer.

What is your rank on the server? Baron

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I believe I should be chosen to be the next MCP moderator because I enjoy playing on the server in my free time and I feel as if I would be even more helpful as a moderator. I get along with all staff and majority of players on the server and help out others when I can. All of my choices would be fair and backed up if needed. I understand and follow all server and moderator rules. I am very involved in the community through ts, discord, forums, and of course the server. I would be glad to hold a good job moderator position to help out the server.

Additional Information: I completely switched accounts, this is now my main. I will admit, I’ve had a toxic past on MCP but I do hope that can be overlooked as I’ve matured and am making a better person of myself on MCP. I understand there may not be a moderator position open at the moment but I still want to try! I do plan on donating soonTM and I vote daily. I try to advertise the server on social media as well to attract new players. I can also help players that may not speak English; German/Dutch, in their pms of course. 

(I do update my hours, hence the occasional modifications)

But we can’t forget, tiss but a scratch! Thank you for taking your time and consideration to read my moderator application! ❤️
The only reason she didn't get accepted last time were from arguments. Those arguments have ceased to exist so I see no reason why she shouldn't be Moderator! +1 GL Quinn! Kappa

signature

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: vipersig.jpg]
(Jan 22nd, 2019, 11:31 PM)TheTurtlePlayer link Wrote:The only reason she didn't get accepted last time were from arguments. Those arguments have ceased to exist so I see no reason why she shouldn't be Moderator! +1 GL Quinn! Kappa
thank you!
-1, attitude

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
(Jan 22nd, 2019, 11:31 PM)TheTurtlePlayer link Wrote:The only reason she didn't get accepted last time were from arguments. Those arguments have ceased to exist so I see no reason why she shouldn't be Moderator! +1 GL Quinn! Kappa
What turtle said +1

signature

"Those who live up to their names make one for themselves" -Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Everyone deserves a chance, +1

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Jan 23rd, 2019, 06:06 AM)evevet101 link Wrote:-1, attitude
you were just banned for staff disrespect... How could you be talking about attitude

signature

banned so soon evevet?

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
(Jan 23rd, 2019, 11:05 AM)Lord63 link Wrote:[quote author=evevet101 link=topic=6138.msg37577#msg37577 date=1548248789]
-1, attitude
you were just banned for staff disrespect... How could you be talking about attitude
[/quote]
I'm not banned and am unaware if I was?

signature

(Jan 23rd, 2019, 11:18 AM)Hypogre link Wrote:banned so soon evevet?
Something something you flew in KOTL

signature