AcidBlitz_'s Moderator Application
I'm sorry but it's a -1 from me this time around.
Good Luck!
are you sure your need to talk about your bellybutton ring every 4 minutes wont get in the way of you modding chat ?
(Jan 4th, 2019, 05:47 AM)Hypogre link Wrote:Not trying to be Biased but im 100% with kelinu. You can get mad VERY easily and lose your cool at times.
this is forums, "Not trying to be bias" I could say anything I want here, and I will

I have come to say the Nword

n

i

b

b

a

+1 from me

signature

nah

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
+1 nice person and would be a great mod ?

signature

"Those who live up to their names make one for themselves" -Dale Earnhardt Jr.
overall really great player on the server.
only thing not in quinn's favor is that they are very toxic at times, but I've seen a lot less recently so +1
(Jan 4th, 2019, 03:59 PM)stinglikebeedril link Wrote:overall really great player on the server.
only thing not in quinn's favor is that they are very toxic at times, but I've seen a lot less recently so +1
I'm working on my temper and such lol. A lot better than how I used to be. Thanks for the +1!
The problem I have is that a lot of those hours have just been from afking or just doing other work on your computer with having Minechat / Minecraft closed in the background. In the past you have had a temper and although it has gotten better, staff are supposed to have thick skin which you do not have.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
(Jan 4th, 2019, 04:36 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote:The problem I have is that a lot of those hours have just been from afking or just doing other work on your computer with having Minechat / Minecraft closed in the background. In the past you have had a temper and although it has gotten better, staff are supposed to have thick skin which you do not have.
A small portion is from being afk, yes I will admit that. Most of my hours are from actually playing though. I'm also teaching myself to not care what people think, hence having thick skin. Thanks for the feedback though, I appreciate it!
+1 be a tough cookie

signature

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: vipersig.jpg]