AcidBlitz_'s Moderator Application
IGN:
AcidBlitz_

Age (as of now):
16 years old

Timezone:
Eastern Standard Time - EST

How Long Have You Played On MCP?
I started playing on MCP at the beginning of September in 2018, V6.2.

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked?
No, I have not been.

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long?
N/A

What Is Your Current Playtime On The Server?
My current playtime on MCP is 310 hours and it's rapidly increasing as I'm a very active player. I had 10.7 hours on V6.2; I wasn't very active.

When Can You Play On MCP?
I can play at any time. I'm usually on during school hours and the night shift.

What Is Your Rank On The Server?
Baron

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator?
I believe I should be chosen to be the next MCP moderator because I enjoy playing on the server in my free time and helping others. I feel I would be more useful/helpful as a moderator. I pay attention to chat and what happens on the server. I try to help staff members as well if I can. All my choices would be fair and backed up if needed. I understand all server and moderator rules. I'm very involved in the community through ts, discord, forums, and of course the server. I would be glad to hold a moderator position on MCP.

Additional Information:
I completely switched accounts, this is now my main. I will admit, I've had a sort of toxic past on MCP but I do hope that can be overlooked as I've matured and am making a better person of myself on MCP. I understand there may not be a moderator position open at the moment, but I would still like to try. I do plan on donating soonTM and I vote daily. I advertise the server to my friends and on social media. I can also help players that may not speak English; German/Dutch, in /msg of course.

(I do update my hours, hence the occasional modifications)

But we can't forget, tiss but a scratch! Thank you for taking your time and consideration to review my moderator application.
Although I am fairly new to this server, AcidBlitz_ would make a this server a better place. The fact that I know about this server is because of her. Her intentions are never ill and she's always there for players.
(Jan 1st, 2019, 02:10 PM)nator27 link Wrote:(MCP Community Highlights)
(Written by AcidBlitz_)

As you all know, MCP can be a fun, but very toxic place. Most of the community is okay, but you have the select few that ruin the majority of things for other players. As for the cliques on MCP, everyone has one, and some are not the best. Now, let's break down some of the community, shall we?
We will start with the "reformed" group. ItsKelinu started this small group and claims to be reformed, but is he really? He may not be as toxic as before, but most do not see any type of reformation in his actions and attitude.
Now, let's take a look at evevet101,  one of the most well known toxic players. This player acts friendly to some, but in reality is a very toxic player that tends to try and ruin what the server has to offer for others, such as holiday events, regular events, etc. This player has been known to harass other players on MCP using things like a players race, gender, etc. against them, but plays it off as a "joke". Anyways, moving on. Next highlight of MCP's  community is a pretty unique guard, Dragon1240. Dragon isn't  like other guards. Yes, he does his job very well like the others but he also accepts love taps. +1 for lispy boi.This simple difference from the others makes him a favorite around MCP.
Let's take a look at one more staff member, DogTag93. He hasn't  been mod for very long but does an amazing job helping the server. He is a very friendly person in general and has a love for lapis. He recently became sr-mod, which caused him to be even more loved on MCP. Any time you see DogTag around, don't be afraid to say hi!
The last player we are going to highlight is Boysocute. Boys is one of the most friendliest players on MCP and is always glad to help out another player. He's also very well known for his love of carrots, even though he doesn't eat them. Fun fact, Boys was once a moderator for MCP!
Until next time, hope everyone enjoyed these MCP community highlights.

Just going to drop this by real quick

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
I give a +1 because I do think she would be a great moderator.

signature

Nothing can kill a Psycho.
(Jan 3rd, 2019, 10:07 PM)Psycho_Girl100 link Wrote:I give a +1 because I do think she would be a great moderator.
Thank you!
(Jan 3rd, 2019, 09:43 PM)Virtuous_ link Wrote:Although I am fairly new to this server, AcidBlitz_ would make a this server a better place. The fact that I know about this server is because of her. Her intentions are never ill and she's always there for players.
I'll take this as a +1. Thanks!
-1 easily aggravated and toxic Smile

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
(Jan 3rd, 2019, 10:52 PM)ItsKelinu link Wrote:-1 easily aggravated and toxic Smile

I feel like if you guys put aside whatever horrible feelings you have towards each other you guys might have a shot at becoming staff. Remember Silas looks for maturity.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]

I feel like if you guys put aside whatever horrible feelings you have towards each other you guys might have a shot at becoming staff. Remember Silas looks for maturity.
[/quote] agreed. I started a clean slate with everyone tbh. Hell, I even became friends with dal.
Not trying to be Biased but im 100% with kelinu. You can get mad VERY easily and lose your cool at times.

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League