GoldEagle12 Guard app
What is your IGN? GoldEagle12.
How old are you as of now? 18.
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 56.7 hours.
When can you play on MCP? Everyday when i get back from work at 3pm and most weekends.
What is your timezone? GMT
What is your rank on the server? Baron
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I have been playing this server since 2016, so I am very experienced with this server and the rules etc.
Do you have any experience with guarding? i was head guard on this server in 2019 or 2018 one of the 2 XD.
Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). Jail.cdgs.net Head guard
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? yes I have indeed. REEEEEEE!!
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? Like I said I have been playing this server for quite a while now since 2016 and I have been guard before also. So therefore I am very familiar with the rules and not what to do as a guard etc. I also like helping new people out and making sure there not getting murdered by people with a lot better items. 
i just realised for the, Have u had any experience with other prison servers i put about this one again lol. but no I only have really played this one
+1

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
+1
great positive influence on the community, love this man +1
(Mar 14th, 2022, 06:01 PM)deconris link Wrote: great positive influence on the community, love this man +1
<3
+1 super friendly and has fair prices for items Smile
Accepted buddy, welcome aboard

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]