evevet101's Guard Application
What is your IGN? evevet101
How old are you as of now? 15
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 500 hours
When can you play on MCP? Weekdays: 5pm - 10pm Weekends: 12pm-10pm
What is your timezone? Central Standard Time
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers?  I played alot on convicted before it was bought out by MCP
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I do not
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? I have, 12.6 Volts fixes all problems
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I am very active on the server, and I know the rules fairly well. Also, I enjoy the idea of guards and prisoners on prison servers. I enjoy interacting with the community and hope to help MCP grow in the future. Also, I I wish to help keep the roleplay aspect of classic prison servers alive, as I feel that, and the mines, define classic prison servers.

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
+1 Eve has applied before and was knocked back, but I believe he'll fit right in with the current guard team. Knows the rules and plays fair. Good Luck bud!
-1 Harassing me and not kind in general. Work on the attitude a little bit

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
Is an eve, knows the rules, can be a bit mean sometimes, otherwise, +1

signature

[Image: DUWI1EL.png]
Has a banishment problem, can be mean, is disrespectful to current staff, however he is good at pvp and knows the rules  +1

is a butthole for raiding TheFlock base, but it's all part of the game and he can prove a challenge to the players of MCP as a guard by not dying easily. +1

signature

[Image: w0nB0qd.png]
Not giving a +1 or -1 but good active player but in TS and chat can be rude, I think you could fix this and if you do then I'll +1

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
+1 1v1 me noob

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
Has a banishment problem -1

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
I think Evevet is wonderful at PvP and I believe he has good grasp of all the rules. I wouldn't say he has a bad attitude that I have seen but he can get overly excited and rowdy. He has been muted before because of this and I caution you as a mute for a guard can be detrimental. Otherwise I'm supporting this application. GL

+1

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]