Author Topic: TheTurtlePlayer's Ban Appeal 2.0  (Read 5640 times)

Offline TheTurtlePlayer

• Im Always Watching -Karma
    • View Profile
    • Add me on Snapchat! Username: alexthegamer21
TheTurtlePlayer's Ban Appeal 2.0
« on: January 21, 2019, 10:26:24 AM »
IGN: TheTurtlePlayer
Who banned you? DogTag93
When were you banned? (Time/Date) Unknown
Why were you banned? "PvP Hacks"
Are you at fault? No
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen
Why should we unban you? Because I wasn't hacking. Both of the videos do not show any proof of me hacking.
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? Unknown
Additional info: I'm sad that you think that is enough evidence to support a ban...

Offline evevet101

• Denny's official CDGS account
    • View Profile
Re: TheTurtlePlayer's Ban Appeal 2.0
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 10:36:21 AM »
He wasn't hacking

Offline Mr.Scare

• ;0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 10:59:26 AM »
Personally, I have doubts but my gut says that the video's in question are not suitable proof for a ban. +1 A nice guy also

AcidBlitz_

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 11:11:54 AM »
we were on rushpvp for hours.. i saw absolutely no sign of hacking..

Offline cougarboy

• Loving Sensations Inc
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 11:34:29 AM »
Evidence definitely makes this whole thing look suspicious, but, i feel like its up to silas/zeedin to process reports like this, and have them provide the verdict. Stuff like this is too controversial to have a mod ban them. Also, turtle, if you are hacking, admitting it will benefit you more than lying, trust me on this one chief.
F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline DogTag93

• Administrator
  • I'm a builder, I build things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2019, 12:07:12 PM »
At this time I won't be doing anything about this ban. Unless a Warden wants to says it's a very unlucky series of graphical bugs, I'm convinced Turtle was using a client.

AcidBlitz_

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2019, 01:48:58 PM »
just gonna leave this here.

Offline Hypogre

• Suicide is the way in my eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2019, 06:54:10 AM »
lets not forget this "bugs" have happend to him before this ban
Edicius
<--------

Offline TheTurtlePlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2019, 07:27:54 AM »
lets not forget this "bugs" have happend to him before this ban
What are you talking about?

Offline Coolskate2449

• Super Sayan God - AlphaCoolskate
    • View Profile
    • CornHub
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2019, 09:14:33 AM »
Not sure if Ryan and his "boys" want to get Turtle banned. But seriously, lay off, how obvious is it that he is not hacking. When someone's FOV is turned up, somethings can look like reach when they really are just hitting you at max range.
Anyone who actually thinks this is hacks clearly has no clue about pvp.

Plus, I asked Turtle myself, he really isnt the kind of guy to lie about this stuff.

Also its rushpvp, nobody with a brain hacks on rushpvp.
//

Offline Canada_MC

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2019, 09:40:56 AM »
So, when we first started playing me and turtle would 1v1, we traded hits and who ever won was always low. Now I do believe turtle was in so called "Pvp mode", but I felt as if I too was in pvp mode as we were playing for hours. I don't believe that I could be un able to hit him for each fight we had before I recorded us fighting. I talked to Iman (Bacon) the next day and he noticed, after I had left at around 12:30 am, that turtle seemed easier to fight after the report. He said "Yea and turtle seemed to had turned off what ever he was using". Now, I like turtle as a person and a friend, the only reason I reported him was because I felt he was using something and I knew there was no way I couldn't get a hit in on him. I am going to +1 this only because I like turtle as a friend. Thanks.

Offline TheTurtlePlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2019, 10:16:33 AM »
So, when we first started playing me and turtle would 1v1, we traded hits and who ever won was always low. Now I do believe turtle was in so called "Pvp mode", but I felt as if I too was in pvp mode as we were playing for hours. I don't believe that I could be un able to hit him for each fight we had before I recorded us fighting. I talked to Iman (Bacon) the next day and he noticed, after I had left at around 12:30 am, that turtle seemed easier to fight after the report. He said "Yea and turtle seemed to had turned off what ever he was using". Now, I like turtle as a person and a friend, the only reason I reported him was because I felt he was using something and I knew there was no way I couldn't get a hit in on him. I am going to +1 this only because I like turtle as a friend. Thanks.
Dragon hopped on to do some "investigating" right after the report came out and we both had a good fight. I'd love to see his opinion on this. For the millionth time, I wasn't using anything. You had bad luck in that fight and/or your bad at pvp. Thanks for your comment.

Offline Lord63

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2019, 10:38:32 AM »
Dragon hopped on to do some "investigating" right after the report came out and we both had a good fight. I'd love to see his opinion on this. For the millionth time, I wasn't using anything. You had bad luck in that fight and/or your bad at pvp. Thanks for your comment.
Even for turtle, someone hacking whilst they are trying to apply for guard is very unlikely, if you look at the video, turtle was clearly lagging in this video, take it from me, even if him being in the air for 1/2 a second, fly hacks will drop you down and block glitch you into the block right under you for a moment and then you usually would be able to start flying. This is all just a theory that I believe might be true, Please correct me if I am wrong.
Traps ain’t gay

Offline Ryan10000

• "If you kill a gansta, you is a gangsta"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2019, 11:18:50 AM »
Not sure if Ryan and his "boys" want to get Turtle banned. But seriously, lay off, how obvious is it that he is not hacking. When someone's FOV is turned up, somethings can look like reach when they really are just hitting you at max range.

Plus, I asked Turtle myself, he really isnt the kind of guy to lie about this stuff.

Feel free to discredit any of the evidence I have against Turtle and feel free to prove that Turtle's hit on Canada was possible. If all you are going to do is claim people have something against Turtle (which we don't) then there really isn't a point in you replying. So far the only defenses made for Turtle are: no one would be dumb enough to use a client in rush pvp, and that everyone is out to get him.

Offline TheTurtlePlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2019, 11:23:03 AM »

Feel free to discredit any of the evidence I have against Turtle and feel free to prove that Turtle's hit on Canada was possible. If all you are going to do is claim people have something against Turtle (which we don't) then there really isn't a point in you replying. So far the only defenses made for Turtle are: no one would be dumb enough to use a client in rush pvp, and that everyone is out to get him.
Don't forget server lag too!