Author Topic: djentgods ban appeal  (Read 169 times)

Offline Deconris

• daddys home
    • View Profile
djentgods ban appeal
« on: September 11, 2020, 10:25:06 PM »
IGN: i am THE DJENTGOD
Who banned you? dragonapex23
When were you banned? (Time/Date) around 1 month ago at like 1 am
Why were you banned? someone got on my account and said the n word
Are you at fault? no
What was your rank on MCP? citizen
Why should we unban you? because i did not say the n word, somebody else did but on my account. i understand that we are supposed to be responsible for our ips and accounts. but i did not do this and i apologize to dragonapex who was offended by this, and inevitably banned me.
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? im already like 2 mill in debt lmao like if i got fined its fine i dont need reimbursement
Additional info: the reason i took so long to make this appeal is because when i saw i was banned it didnt affect me. to be honest i was absolutely fine with being banned. i was honestly tired of the community because i felt like everyone who plays this server was a snowflake and got offended by everything. when mayobagels messaged me on snap, and told me that ryans gang doxxed another kid, and mocked him. It made me angry and happy that i was banned because i knew nothing would happen. but when i found out that hypogre had been demoted and banned, i made me want to come back and add to the community in a positive aspect.

thanks for reading
-deconris the daddy

Offline 7ywatson

• “mayobagels”
    • View Profile
    • cdgs
Re: djentgods ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 10:26:56 PM »
+1

Offline poophead

• your mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2020, 09:07:06 AM »
+1 doesn't seem like someone who would say anything that bad

Offline Cinnarolls1

• mha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2020, 06:05:15 PM »
Okay so, I'm going to give this a +1 just becuase I had a small chat with decon. Someone did go into his account and said the N word, and the reason I believe this is becuase I go off of what Clogs said. "Doesn't seem like the person who would say that." This seems true only becuase decon hasn't really seemed to cross the line that far. However he did change his password, making an effort to come back on again.
add me on discord ;)

Offline LaughNgamez

• Administrator
  • One does not simply quit MCP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2020, 06:23:18 PM »
If this was you're only offense I'd say maybe reduce the ban. You however have had multiple bans & punishments over the years so -1
???

Offline HeadlessCowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2020, 07:40:00 PM »
I'd also -1 because you didn't go into a full length apology.  Here is a better example that is better off in an appeal:

"IGN: i am THE DJENTGOD
Who banned you? dragonapex23
When were you banned? (Time/Date) around 1 month ago at like 1 am
Why were you banned? My account was used to say a derogatory term
Are you at fault? No,  when I [The owner of said account] was away from my keyboard unknown by the staff member, this offense was committed.
What was your rank on MCP? citizen
Why should we unban you?

First, derogatory terms are offensive to everyone and it even offends me that my account was used in such manor.  Derogatory terms tend to have their history within certain countries, commonalities between people like race, religion, gender, etc.  I do understand in the real world, people could go to jail for saying/doing these acts in certain countries even if it isn't the case in my own country.  I am deeply sincere with my apology with all that know of the event, the word(s) this account has used.  I know apologies aren't generally enough all of the time, so I will try to inform x person to never do that again since it is a hate crime and can land them in jail in some countries.  If need be I will ask for them to be punished if a person that saw the message was not completely satisficed, however, I leave no guarantee since I may not be in full control of that decision.

Second of all, saying derogatory terms is not funny in any way and should never be lied about whom said it.   I wish I had evidence on the person that did it but it was more than likely x person.  I could give you some details to contact them so you can ask them a few questions.  I hope if you do contact them, that you can get them apologize for the better of the world to help prevent hate crimes even if known or unknown.

Third, again, I am truly and deeply sincerely sorry for this incident and would like my punishment to be reduced but not fully abolished to demonstrate to x person that they hurt me too, and the victims of such offense and I may seek compensation as well for any damages.

Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? My account should be fined and have such x person help pay for it to go away within a year or risk more fines.

Additional info: The shameful reason why I took so long to make this appeal is because when I saw I was banned it didn't affect me to be honest since I didn't really have much interest in the server at the time, not because of the reason why I got banned.  I wish to play again, but I do have many strikes against me.  I know it may take a year or two to fully mend tensions between people, but I think you [Staff and player base] and I can get along with one another and that is the point of a community.  It saddens me when people get banned for breaking the rules like staff, but since some staff just get demoted when they do an offense [depending on severity], I think players should have one pass if they make a good enough appeal and amend to their sins by doing what the staff want them to do depending on the offense [Within reason].

Thanks for your time, and I hope we all see each other on the server sometime in the future,

Deconris ["i am THE DJENTGOD"]."

Offline serrian_

• Serrian here
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2020, 12:26:08 PM »
Gonna have to go with silas and headless on this one. Don't see how what hypogre and ryan's actions have to do with why "specifically" you should be unbanned too. I do think you've paid your penance though for a ban of this nature and hope to see you back in the future.
" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown