Author Topic: The_Right_Master’s Ban Appeal  (Read 167 times)

Offline The_Right_Master

• View Profile
The_Right_Master’s Ban Appeal
« on: May 13, 2020, 12:34:43 PM »
IGN: The_Right_Master
Who banned you? DogTag93
When were you banned? May 12, 2019, 8:43 PM
Why were you banned? X-Ray
Are you at fault? Nope
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen
Why should we unban you? Well, I wasn’t using an x-ray resource pack, a client, a friend, nor echolocation to find the ores. Just mining, its been a year, and have been missing the server, also see additional info ;) Really don’t know what to say beyond what I have been, without lying that is, of course.
Where you fined, and do you think you deserve reimbursement? No and no.
Additional info: My birthdays the 17th, it’d be a great present :)

Offline Mysmic

• View Profile
Re: The_Right_Master’s Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2020, 12:49:44 AM »
+1

Offline Mysmic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2020, 12:54:22 AM »
Also after reading the replies on your previous appeals I have gotten about 10℅ more disappointed in this community  feelsbanjo

Online DogTag93

• I'm a builder, I build things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2020, 07:12:37 AM »
Denied

I don't always think I am right when it comes to banning people but I do what I can to make sure people who are banned deserved to be banned. In this case I did check with other Wardens about their opinions on how you were mining and they came to the same conclusion I did. I still have the video of this encounter but they contain pms with Dragon1240 and if he is cool with me posting the video I'll add it to your appeal. The pms aren't inherently sensitive but I wouldn't want to make that decision for Dragon1240.

Online DogTag93

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2020, 07:50:01 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhyqcHnbUCU" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhyqcHnbUCU</a>

Offline Coolskate2449

• Super Sayan God - AlphaCoolskate
    • View Profile
    • CornHub
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2020, 08:45:42 AM »
lol, let me just go straight for that diamond block in the left corner that I can 100% see :o
//

Offline The_Right_Master

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2020, 09:13:56 AM »
Mmm, I won’t lie, so I’ll stand by what I’ve said. But might I ask, why wait until I was asleep? And how have you never heard of a screen share? I would have loved to show you everything. Scum move to wait until I leave to do anything, finally figured to record my screen in fullscreen too, but you wait until I left and don’t have the background recording anymore to show my side. Although nothing I can say will change DogTag’s mind, for the good of the server, please implement a screen share system, train the mods, and admins in proper screen sharing. If a player does not submit to a screen share, they get the ban, if under ss and nothing is found, they are fine. Or any method you so choose, but without one, many players wishing to join, especially those under the wishes of PVP, will find a rude awakening.

Offline LaughNgamez

• Administrator
  • One does not simply quit MCP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2020, 09:35:07 AM »
Mmm, I won’t lie, so I’ll stand by what I’ve said. But might I ask, why wait until I was asleep? And how have you never heard of a screen share? I would have loved to show you everything. Scum move to wait until I leave to do anything, finally figured to record my screen in fullscreen too, but you wait until I left and don’t have the background recording anymore to show my side. Although nothing I can say will change DogTag’s mind, for the good of the server, please implement a screen share system, train the mods, and admins in proper screen sharing. If a player does not submit to a screen share, they get the ban, if under ss and nothing is found, they are fine. Or any method you so choose, but without one, many players wishing to join, especially those under the wishes of PVP, will find a rude awakening.

Screen sharing is so easy to fake and complicated. The video is proof enough.
???

Offline The_Right_Master

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2020, 09:58:07 AM »
If screen share is easy to fake, which is debatable, but I disagree, why is it so widely used amongst some of the most prominent and most respectable servers? Anti-cheats don’t work well, and for something visual, a screen share is the best option. Although something like this belongs in suggestions, I do believe it is relevant to my case. Once again, I would have had proof through a video of my perspective if I wasn’t banned while I was offline.

Online DogTag93

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2020, 10:19:44 AM »

The reason I waited was so that I could review the video and make up my mind without feeling rushed. My motive for waiting was not one of malice but patience. I'm sorry you feel a certain way about this ban and you are more than welcome to criticize our methods but for now the ban stands and I will be locking this post.