ID_LV's Moderator Application
Thumbs Up 
IGN: ID_LV
Age (as of now): 18
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
How Long Have You Played On MCP? I have only played on Minecraft Community Prison for a day.
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) My current playtime on the server is 0.5 hours.
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? No, I do not have any punishments on my history here.
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? I have been given no punishments since my stay.
When can you play on MCP? You can play prison on the server, do events, and do other entertaining events.
What is your rank on the server? I have the C rank on the server at this time.
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? Because I am a professional individual. I love to help others with their questions, concerns, or reports. I have previous experience with other Minecraft servers as a staff.
Additional Information: Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!

signature

Sincerely,
ID_LV
+69

this message needs at least 5 characters.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

signature

[Image: TW6Mdl3.png?1]
[Image: 6TRqa4A.png?1]
(Feb 20th, 2024, 04:16 PM)ID_LV Wrote: IGN: ID_LV
How Long Have You Played On MCP? I have only played on Minecraft Community Prison for a day.
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) My current playtime on the server is 0.5 hours.
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? No, I do not have any punishments on my history here.
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? I have been given no punishments since my stay.
When can you play on MCP? You can play prison on the server, do events, and do other entertaining events.
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? Because I am a professional individual. I love to help others with their questions, concerns, or reports. I have previous experience with other Minecraft servers as a staff.
You didn't include the passphrase meaning you did not in fact read the rules, and you just joined today with 30 minutes of playtime, the minimum rank for applying is E. You gotta play a lot more on MCP before applying for any sorta staff position my man.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
+42069 

I endorse this guy, very amazing player, very smart, reminds us to use -s (Cause flex that why) I really enjoy him! Cant wait to see him as mod! Pls promote asap!

Bros got insane hours, knows when he can play MCP, Just straight up smart as hell

Best Wishes,
  -Some guy I found on the street

signature

[Image: 308px-Olivia_Rodrigo_OR_Logo.svg.png]
+1

signature

???
(Feb 20th, 2024, 05:07 PM)LaughNgamez Wrote: +1

I didn't understand what the phrase means so I am sorry for not putting it on my application. The reason behind it is that I have a learning disorder and it's hard to understand things like this. So I deeply apologize and have a wonderful week.

(Feb 20th, 2024, 04:56 PM)Interscope_ Wrote: +42069 

I endorse this guy, very amazing player, very smart, reminds us to use -s (Cause flex that why) I really enjoy him! Cant wait to see him as mod! Pls promote asap!

Bros got insane hours, knows when he can play MCP, Just straight up smart as hell

Best Wishes,

You have such wise words from you. You also used enough sentences. This shows that you are serious about your words towards me and I am grateful for it.

(Feb 20th, 2024, 04:56 PM)Interscope_ Wrote: +42069 

Best Wishes,

You have such wise words from you. You also used enough sentences. This shows that you are serious about your words towards me and I am grateful for it.

(Feb 20th, 2024, 04:49 PM)Coolskate2449 Wrote:
(Feb 20th, 2024, 04:16 PM)ID_LV Wrote: IGN: ID_LV
You didn't include the passphrase meaning you did not in fact read the rules, and you just joined today with 30 minutes of playtime, the minimum rank for applying is E. You gotta play a lot more on MCP before applying for any sorta staff position my man.

I understand your concerns about who I am. But I am aware of all of this. I know the requirements but it doesn't take me too long to meet them. I do not understand the phrase part due to my disability. But anyway have a good day!

(Feb 20th, 2024, 04:48 PM)JoeMC2014 Wrote: +69

this message needs at least 5 characters.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

Sorry, I do not understand what your translation means in English. But thank you for the reply. Have a good day this week!

signature

Sincerely,
ID_LV
+1 no +2 This application has completely changed my views on moderation and moderators on MCP, quite possibly the most insightful piece I've read in months

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
(Feb 20th, 2024, 11:09 PM)evevet101 Wrote: +1 no +2 This application has completely changed my views on moderation and moderators on MCP, quite possibly the most insightful piece I've read in months

I do not understand the sentence that you replied with. Can you make it easier for me to understand? Have a good night or evening.

signature

Sincerely,
ID_LV
Damn boy is logging them hours like a pro! He must really want this staff position, look at him go!!! Gg

.png   IDLV.png (Size: 48.53 KB / Downloads: 9)

signature

[Image: 308px-Olivia_Rodrigo_OR_Logo.svg.png]