DaddyMuhammed's Guard Application.
What is your IGN? DaddyMuhammed
How old are you as of now? 19
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 26.9 hours
When can you play on MCP? Every day before 3 pm Sunday to Friday, and all day on the weekends.
What is your time zone? PST
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? This server has been the primary server ive played since 2013.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I have been guard on this server a couple times and im willing to give it another shot.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? yes, REEEEEEE
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I have a lot of experience playing this server, I've played since v3. I know the rules and the unspoken rules of being a guard. I consider myself to be an approachable guy if a new player has any problems or needs help with anything. I find it a goal of mine to help the newer players find a place in the community on this server so it can grow and become as popular as it was back in the gap. To be honest i grew up playing in this community and i appreciate what it's done for me. It's been a while since I've returned and I'm glad to be back and if I get to do so as a guard I would be greatly honored and appreciative of it and would take the role seriously.
+1
+1 snoopdawg

signature

[Image: tGkhEP2]
You could work on playtime, but the server needs guards so +1