zero99x Moderation Application
IGN: zero99x
Age (as of now): 25
Timezone: MST
How Long Have You Played On MCP? 12 years
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 70.5 hours
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? Yes, yes, I have
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long?  It was seven years ago; I have no idea anymore
When can you play on MCP? I'm a shift worker, so anytime I'm not on shift, essentially.
What is your rank on the server? Baron
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? 12 years ago, I joined this server and was guard once; in that time, I didn't know anything and never applied again after I lost it; fast forward to now, going for moderator, I have gained so much experience and situational knowledge, interacting with people and cultivating multiple communities. I want to bring all that I learned over that time to MCP, giving back to the place I called home and others who feel the same way and giving way to the next generation of MCPers. I won't need any "additional" training on how commands work. You can plug and play me into whatever or wherever you need me. I'm just happy to help out once again. Thanks for reading my application; no matter the outcome, it's been a pleasure!
Additional Information: Tiss but a scratch
+1

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
+1
+1
I demand an explanation. [Image: 2023-11-24-18-22-37.png]

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
+1 with jay gone we need someone to be mod I think

signature

[Image: tGkhEP2]
(Nov 24th, 2023, 04:24 PM)DogTag93 link Wrote: I demand an explanation. [Image: 2023-11-24-18-22-37.png]

I was like 14/15, idk what I was doing lol
Accepted

signature

???