ScorpiaEmber’s Moderator Application
IGN: ScorpiaEmber

Age (as of now): 16

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time - EST

How Long Have You Played On MCP? I started playing on MCP at the beginning of September in 2018, V6.2.

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? No, I have not been.

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? N/A

What is your current playtime on the server? My current playtime on MCP is 523 hours and it’s rapidly increasing as I’m a very active player. I had 210ish hours on the last version.

When can you play on MCP? I can play on MCP at any time. I am usually on during school hours and the “night shift”. I also use minechat, so I can hop on even if I don’t have access to a computer.

What is your rank on the server? Baron

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I believe I should be chosen to be the next MCP moderator because I feel as if this position could help me better myself as a person and help the community at the same time. I enjoy playing on the server in my free time and I would be even more helpful as a moderator. I get along with all staff and majority of players on the server and help out everyone I can. All of my choices would be fair and backed up if needed; I understand and follow all server and moderator rules. I am very involved in the community through discord, forums, sometimes teamspeak, and of course the server. I would be glad to hold a good job moderator position to help out the server. I also plan on donating soonTM.

Additional Information: From how many times I’ve applied in the past, it’s quite obvious I’m very passionate about this position. I will admit, I’ve had a toxic past on MCP but I do hope that can be overlooked as I’ve matured and am making a better person of myself on MCP. I understand there may or may not be a moderator position open at the moment but I still want to try! I do try to vote daily and advertise the server on social media as well to attract new players. I can also help players that may not speak English; German/Dutch, in /m of course. 

(I do update my hours, hence the occasional modifications)

But we can’t forget, tiss but a scratch! Thank you for taking your time and consideration to read my moderator application! ❤️
+1

Very active and mature player. Has a little bit of a temper issue, but has gotten better at keeping her cool.

Good luck! <3
(May 19th, 2019, 12:57 PM)stinglikebeedril link Wrote: +1

Very active and mature player. Has a little bit of a temper issue, but has gotten better at keeping her cool.

Good luck! <3

Thank you!
No one has to listen to me, but, my final wish is to not have Quinn (or Sting) take my place.

Denied.

I think for the time being you need to focus on your classes. Here at cdgs we prioritize your education.
Lock

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]