StinglikeBeedril's Mod Application
Can we discuss over discord?
(May 19th, 2019, 10:45 AM)stinglikebeedril link Wrote: [quote author=USonic_ link=topic=6207.msg38284#msg38284 date=1558224023]
I know my opinion may be biased, change my +1 to a -1

By biased he means he's salty i killed him
[/quote]
That's funny, +1 from me

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
Here is my opinion on Sting:

He has done some good items that could qualify him as moderator, however, due to a lot of things he has done in the past I would suggest he should have to mature more to be able to get mod.  I know there are not many people that would be good fits for mod these days, but you do need to keep your standards high for the better of the server.  Dogtag knows some things I am not going to mention here but I will mention this:

If two people that are close apply for the same position several things can happen and it isn't normally of the best: One, favors and abuse, two, break down in their relations which could hinder server growth, and three they both have hard feelings and go do something together.  It isn't limited to these either, just some examples.

I am not going to +1 or -1 this since It would show bias in my report of him.

Sidenote:

I mean, yes, it has been a while since I have been into this business of applications but after one of my college classes in Human Relations, I feel I should take more time to help the server by playing more and getting to know the players applying for staff.  I for one don't want to be staff, however, I don't mind helping out when needed.
+1 Very friendly and active
+1 great player
Im perma banned and probs wont appeal. But if you want to keep loosing player base, hiring him is the way to go.

signature

[Image: vGj99MJ.png]
[Image: NtbBLJ4.png]
I'm no longer applying and ill be inactive on map for a long time.