ItsKelinu's Guard Application
+1 I have seen a difference in behavior and you are a good fighter.

signature

Nothing can kill a Psycho.
+1, laughed at my joke "maybe a little", good dude though, was always friendly with me and a good pvper.
+1 to may main man Kikidiki. He's good at PvP, has a good attitude, and sells clean, fresh yayo. Someone get this man a guard rank stat kappaswag

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]
(Jan 31st, 2019, 05:32 PM)JamesThe2nd link Wrote: -1 just a prick and also loves to hack when fighting

This guys a prick fucking snake he is

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
KikiDiki, ill even come out of my "retirement" to give you a +1 (Plus Juan) You are great at PVP and I dont see how he cant get guard with how long hes been playing and not to mention, how reformed this homeboy is. Love you lots KikiDiki, good luck! (And I might come back to see you guard <3)  justDoIt

signature

[Image: 308px-Olivia_Rodrigo_OR_Logo.svg.png]
(Feb 3rd, 2019, 10:51 PM)Interscope_ link Wrote: KikiDiki, ill even come out of my "retirement" to give you a +1 (Plus Juan) You are great at PVP and I dont see how he cant get guard with how long hes been playing and not to mention, how reformed this homeboy is. Love you lots KikiDiki, good luck! (And I might come back to see you guard <3)  justDoIt
Thanks Interbabe, come back soon <3

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
(Feb 3rd, 2019, 11:37 PM)ItsKelinu link Wrote: [quote author=Interscope_ link=topic=6140.msg37820#msg37820 date=1549259493]
KikiDiki, ill even come out of my "retirement" to give you a +1 (Plus Juan) You are great at PVP and I dont see how he cant get guard with how long hes been playing and not to mention, how reformed this homeboy is. Love you lots KikiDiki, good luck! (And I might come back to see you guard <3)  justDoIt
Thanks Interbabe, come back soon <3
[/quote]
Will do SoonTM But get that guard <3

signature

[Image: 308px-Olivia_Rodrigo_OR_Logo.svg.png]