ItsKelinu's Guard Application
What is your IGN? ItsKelinu

How old are you as of now? 19

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 352.8 hours

When can you play on MCP? usually anytime after around 3pm est

What is your timezone? EST

What is your rank on the server? Baron

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? yes

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). techg33ks prison, rank was J-Guard and cdgs, rank was C-Guard

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? yes, REEEEEE

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? You should pick me because I am an active player who knows and understands the rules, I am on the server almost everyday. I am not the type of person to abuse and I am also not the type of person to let "power" get to my head. Playing as a prisoner I have proved myself to be one of the top pvpers and I understand that is not all it takes to be a Guard but it could definitely help. I have went as far as I can as a Prisoner and I feel Guard is the next pathway for me. I know I have been toxic in the past but I am honestly a changed man I no longer argue in chat or go out of my way to start problems with players, I mind my own business but still participate in the MCP conversations, I would also like to throw in that if i was given the Guard rank I would not act different towards specific players based on past feuds or current friendships. To wrap this up I hope everyone can look past the old toxic Kelinu and see the new reformed one, with that said thank you for reading this application.

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
-1, sorry but you did things to me in the past that i cannot forgive you for and you are still quite toxic on the server.
-1 I just heard the whole story between you and Quinn. Your not reformed and that incident was recent.

signature

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: vipersig.jpg]
+1 good luck

signature

"Those who live up to their names make one for themselves" -Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Would +1 buuuuttttt, likes a certain Canadian hockey team. Sooooo, Good Luck

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Jan 25th, 2019, 12:34 AM)masterovieOG link Wrote:Would +1 buuuuttttt, likes a certain Canadian hockey team. Sooooo, Good Luck
woooow so it be like that, a certain American hockey team is on a 7 game losing streak, and also lost to a certain Canadian team 6-3 Wink

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
+1, I love Canadian hockey, But will spam -1 if ovie tells me the team you like and I dunt like it  Kappa

signature

+1 my boy

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
I dont see why anyone wants guard, but +1

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
+1 Nice guy, and good at pvp. Would be nice to see you fight people as guard!