TheTurtlePlayer's Ban Appeal 2.0
IGN: TheTurtlePlayer
Who banned you? DogTag93
When were you banned? (Time/Date) Unknown
Why were you banned? "PvP Hacks"
Are you at fault? No
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen
Why should we unban you? Because I wasn't hacking. Both of the videos do not show any proof of me hacking.
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? Unknown
Additional info: I'm sad that you think that is enough evidence to support a ban...

signature

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: vipersig.jpg]
He wasn't hacking

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
Personally, I have doubts but my gut says that the video's in question are not suitable proof for a ban. +1 A nice guy also

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
we were on rushpvp for hours.. i saw absolutely no sign of hacking..
Evidence definitely makes this whole thing look suspicious, but, i feel like its up to silas/zeedin to process reports like this, and have them provide the verdict. Stuff like this is too controversial to have a mod ban them. Also, turtle, if you are hacking, admitting it will benefit you more than lying, trust me on this one chief.

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
At this time I won't be doing anything about this ban. Unless a Warden wants to says it's a very unlucky series of graphical bugs, I'm convinced Turtle was using a client.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
just gonna leave this here.
[Image: LEtzn0K.png]
lets not forget this "bugs" have happend to him before this ban

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
(Jan 22nd, 2019, 07:54 AM)Hypogre link Wrote:lets not forget this "bugs" have happend to him before this ban
What are you talking about?

signature

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: vipersig.jpg]
Not sure if Ryan and his "boys" want to get Turtle banned. But seriously, lay off, how obvious is it that he is not hacking. When someone's FOV is turned up, somethings can look like reach when they really are just hitting you at max range.
Anyone who actually thinks this is hacks clearly has no clue about pvp.

Plus, I asked Turtle myself, he really isnt the kind of guy to lie about this stuff.

Also its rushpvp, nobody with a brain hacks on rushpvp.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]