Pb64's Moderator Application
IGN: Pb64

Age (as of now): 17

Timezone: US East Coast

How Long Have You Played On MCP? I've been playing MCP sense V1

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? This version I have not been ban and i have been muted and kicked as a joke

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? N/A

What is your current playtime on the server?  341

When can you play on MCP? I can play on MCP everyday of the week but 4 days a week would i be able to spend long  periods of time on the server

What is your rank on the server? Baron

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? As most of the players know I have been around for longer then 90% of this servers population and have consistently been a play on this server. A lot of common players i already know and I can't think of a single player of the top of my head that dislikes be which is good because it shows i don't have issues with the community. Being someone that is friendly with the players is definitely an essential aspect of being staff and specifically when being a mod because your purpose is to interact with the community and basically be the eyes and helpers of the server. That being said my iteration with the community is already adequate for being the next mod on MCP.
          Now being one of the old players obviously i know how this server works and how you (Silas) prefers to run the server. Me being a former rule breaker and trouble causer is 100% something that gives me a better experience of the rules then just being a bystander to rule breakers unlike the other mod options. Of course there are some other mod options that could look better then me because obviously lots of people want this position but in all honesty none of them have been around as long as I have and based on my experience with the other applicants I would consider myself a definitely good options because of my patience. I have extremely high amounts of patients compared to the other applicants and i know this because I've been told multiple times that i have incredible patients, i did not for this opinion of my self on my own. Dealing with some of these players on this server will and does take lots of patience because I have worked with a lot of these players because because I was also Guard not to long ago and new players looked to me for guidance because they see bright color titles and think "Oh staff, they will help me" so obviously I've help people out before even when i wasn't guard. Patience with annoying players and/or rule breakers is extremely necessary because people loved getting under other players skin, specifically staff, and me have patience would greatly prevent me from reaction out of anger or frustration (cough, cough, movie, cough, cough). And besides, an insult Tiss but a scratch.
          Being a mod on this server is something I have also been striving for on this server for a very very long time. I think i have applied about 3 times not including this app, so clearly this is something i really want. This being said it shows my dedication to becoming staff in this server because i very much enjoy this server. I will do anything required to become a mod because I really really want this position. Now because someone says this to me I' going to address it directly, I have not been active for a while, Well i have a reason for this, I started school and had a lot going on with Work and random stuff to do. but i have fix my personal issues and now have a set work schedule making me capable of devoting time to playing on MCP. I also said this when applying for guard going inactive and resigning was inevitable for me as a guard because pvping on a potato is something that doesn't always work out as planned. Moderating chat is something I am extremely capable of because first off i enjoying reading chat because what else is a laggy player supposed to do besides just sitting around mining. So in addition to being someone that likes to read chat I now have a set schedule that allows me to actually be active so everyone is going to start seeing me a lot more because i actually have time to play.
          And final I very often talk on discord, TS and in game with staff so clearly I have a strong understanding of how stuff is being run on this server. I am very familiar with the Mod rules, server rules and even guard rules because this knowledge is necessary in order to actually be helpful for players with questions.

Thank you for reading this App and would really appreciate if every point i have made was considered, thank you for your time!

signature

[Image: 2wb7LZi.png]
Sorry about the huge App I didn't realize how much i wrote

signature

Telling by the size of his app, definatley shows he wants the position. With being an older player, he would have a lot of experience with being mod. Definitely will +1 Pb64! Good Luck!

signature

[Image: 308px-Olivia_Rodrigo_OR_Logo.svg.png]
+1 you have been more active lately, very fun and kind player always ready to help. I think you would make a great addition to the mod team.

Good luck
+1 Player is very well rounded and knows a considerable amount.

My only gripe is something you already addressed but I would like to see you more active going forward!
I wouldn't recommend teasing current staff but I still +1 this app.

Good Luck!

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
+1 good app and all around good person!

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
+1 Peanut Butter would make a good addition to the mod team.

Only thing I have to say is that your playtime needs to come up... Lately you haven't been active on the server but hopefully that changes.
-1 wrecked into a tree (this is a joke don’t come @ me pls)
(Oct 30th, 2018, 05:09 PM)Fxirytail_Quinn link Wrote: -1 wrecked into a tree (this is a joke don’t come @ me pls)
big OOF

signature

I agree for the most part of what everyone has been saying; however, you did make fun of dragon when he did his "court" thing in team speak but it has been a while since then.