MCP Alert - Special - LittleLea Edition
(Dec 30th, 2017, 10:52 AM)littlelea link Wrote: i redid the mod application any way I have updated it

You updated some of the information, you didn't redo it. Are you this autistic? You updated your time played and how long you've played, nearly everything else is damn near word to word what Zs wrote for you.

"How long have you played on MCP"

[Image: fKUxOkMUT-WK0mbXg3N05g.png]

[Image: 4cdNOaTgRm_wex7XapC65A.png]

"What is your playtime"

[Image: x2kvBnvSTAGNezXUviuM1w.png]

[Image: NK2OkUXGTFyA3JaNL15bfA.png]

"Why should we pick"

[Image: XgVkWqD_RA_mpqVztULS2Q.png]

[Image: UAOsWaf3QAexz2iXQpRC7A.png]

You updated a little bit of the information and cut out a bit more that Zs had wrote for you. Now you are clearly lying about writing your application even after you've been proven to not have wrote this. Your application is word to word the same as what was wrote for you by Zs minus the updated information.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
[Image: 6-74707-mm_babymeme26-1406927583.jpg]
[Image: a41e3423c792db65f4be2cefc5236891.jpg]
(Dec 30th, 2017, 11:06 AM)littlelea link Wrote: [Image: a41e3423c792db65f4be2cefc5236891.jpg]

You do realize that you're now spamming forums correct? I would assume the "I will not be triggered" rule covers that. The fact that now that you have been called out, proven wrong more than once, and all but denied that someone else wrote your application just goes to show you should not continue further with being a moderator.

signature

not spamming simply replying to you
(Dec 30th, 2017, 11:15 AM)littlelea link Wrote: not spamming simply replying to you

You aren't though? Your last few posts have been only memes with one break in the middle for an actual response. And once your comment was proven to be wrong, and that you indeed have someone else write your application you went back to posting memes.

You stated before you don't waste time on things like this yet here you are continuously posting memes as a form of "Response"

signature

Also what rule(s) did I break? And also if staff got demoted every single time someone broke a rule any rule, we would never have staff on this server it would be a revolving door. I am not saying I am a perfect staff member, no one is but silas obviously saw something he liked and continues to approve of with his staff. Over this, all fake news.
(Dec 30th, 2017, 11:18 AM)littlelea link Wrote: Also what rule(s) did I break? And also if staff got demoted every single time someone broke a rule any rule, we would never have staff on this server it would be a revolving door. I am not saying I am a perfect staff member, no one is but silas obviously saw something he liked and continues to approve of with his staff. Over this, all fake news.

What rules have you broken? Spamming a forums thread with memes, having another user write your application, I'm sure that's a rule somewhere if not falling under common sense. I'm sure I could build on this list if I decided to look and ask around. However on this thread alone;

Spamming the thread with memes instead of actual conversation, denied having another user write your application until a side by side comparison was used to point out that you only edited your play time and rank. The "I will not be triggered" rule in the Mod threads has been broken and proven to be broken several times in this thread alone.

As you stated before in one of your original posts you don't waste your time on things like this so why continue posting? Another thing you commented was that things that make you butthurt or triggered must be true so I'm assuming everything I've posted about you thus far, adding on to the application thing have all been true going by that statement alone.

signature

I feel like offering a short rebuttal in the spirit of this post and replying with a couple miner inconsistencies.

Quotes from Mitsue.
“If this was meant to be a staff report it would be.”

“Calling out staff is childish and stupid? If nobody called out staff the entire staff team would be abusive little shits.”

This is what staff reports are for so either you don’t believe any of the things you have stated are worthy of a staff report or you simply want to criticize staff for you own amusement. Considering the ladder makes people take you much less seriously.

Let’s move on to another point that is made in the article.

“This girl can’t even even capitalize her I’s.”

This interesting because it seems that the writer who is criticizing LittleLea was unable to notice that there is a second “even” in his second that doesn’t belong there. The article itself has a couple more punctuation and spelling errors that I’m not going to get into but it proves that the person criticizing Lea on how she types doesn’t have any room to talk either. MCP is not a place where everything we say is 100% correctly written. If you would like to start enforcing that rule you should start with yourself. Lead by example Mitsue. Unlike you I don’t pretend to have perfect writing, and I don’t enforce it on others.

Your next couple of points are about LittleLea’s use of swear words while on MCP. For someone who used to be a mod I’m surprise you don’t know the rules around that. Let me pull them up for you.

“Cursing in moderation is allowed within the chat, as long as it is not directed towards another player on the server.”

As for the caps. Solid point, you got her, report to the correct place on the forums.

As for Zs and some of the weird things they were saying. LittleLea didn’t allow it to go on. She told them to take it to private message and gave them a couple minutes to respond. When they didn’t she took her time, and thought things out like a good mod should. A mod shouldn’t be criticized for thinking of a correct punishment. This also didn’t happen in the span of 15 minutes it was closer to 5.

“Though maybe I’m being a bit harsh? I doubt it considering you feel I was the worst mod in MCP history.”

Mitsuo I did nothing to you and your article called me cuck and LittleLea’s puppy dog. You do not have the moral high ground to criticize Lea, you’ve shown here that you would rather stoop to her “level” than to be the bigger person. Good on ya mate.

Before you say anything close to “Well I didn’t write that.” You need to understand that as the publisher/poster of this article you take responsibility for everything that is said in the article especially when you don’t site the authors. If I do recall that was a rule put in place by Silas. How do you hope to have any legitimacy if you decide to break the rules to show how others have broken the rules? Now you want to call her out for spamming your post? Hypocritical.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
Lol this is actually hilarious to sit back and watch. Anyways -1 this is sad Mit. Having to use peoples "faults" to get attention.

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]