MCP Alert - Special - LittleLea Edition
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHu91oAdMjY[/youtube]

What's up guys, I'm the host MittyIsHere. I know in our last special we made the comment that that would be it for 2017 but some things have come up and here we are. Before we get into the beefy bit of this issue a few announcements will be made.

We, MCP Alert, have big plans for the up coming year. We will not be releasing our standard edition this Saturday, instead we will be releasing a special issue Monday before returning to our normal schedule. CDGS Informer will be making it's return/debut on Wednesday to cover some of the events of the last two weeks. But without further ado, lets get riooooooooooooooght into the news!

LittleLea - Moderator Edition

So before we get into this here roast of “Mod” LittleLea how about we just quickly touch on what brought this on.

really lol i said wtf zs which is not saying the real thing also my comp got stuck on caps thanks tho!  dont worry mae caught my caps and got me. Also i don't think your in the place to be calling people out you went down in history for being the worst MOD, last time i checked. Also off topic lets get back to the issue at hand.

This girl can’t even even capitalize her I’s. Doesn’t capitalize the first letter of her sentences. Doesn’t capitalize names. “My comp got stuck on caps thanks tho!” Is this kid fucking serious? Do you not know how to turn off your caps lock? “Comp” it’s computer. The fact that you even posted this comment killed what little brain cells I have left after talking to you after the E Whores story dropped. I’m the “worst MOD”? If I was the worst mod in MCP history I wouldn’t have the support that I do now. You would like to avoid this topic wouldn’t you? Your bullshit safe spaces won’t save you now.

“Really lol i said wtf zs”

[Image: boikMe28Tpi8TXojO50D7w.png]

As shown in that picture it wasn’t wtf that I was speaking of. A mod using caps and cursing. Honestly any staff member that goes talks like that in chat, a moderator no less should be demoted. I’m also sure this isn’t the first instance of you using caps and such a strong curse word. Let alone towards a C Blocker. There was once a time where Free ranks and above were auto-muted for using caps. In my mind Moderator is above Free rank and should be following that as I know there have been instances of this used on the guards at times. Edit: Apparently Maelonic never called caps on LittleLea as she was not on at the time. Caught in a lie??

So where do you get off on calling a former moderator one of the worst in history when you don’t even do you job? With this case with Zs471, they spoke about fucking and eating each others asses for 15 minutes before you gave out a 5 minute mute. In which case it should have been 15 minute mutes especially after you allowed it to go on for so long.  Don’t attempt to use the defense that there was another moderator on at the time because it doesn’t matter if there is you should not allow that to stop you from following your mod rules and punishing people properly.

Though maybe I’m being a bit harsh? I doubt it considering you feel I was the worst mod in MCP history. I’m sure you and your little friends will try and turn this against me to get me off the server though I would like to know which rules are being broken. Besides disrespecting a staff member not much else. However, even then this is just a response to you insulting me first.

But hey, lets touch on a few other things involving you before we dig up a bit of your history. You’ll be moving to the UK here soon according to rumor on the server. What makes us believe you will be able to continue keep avoiding doing your moderator job? I suppose that’s a bit beside the point though. I’m feeling a bit insulting so how about we bring up your friend DogTag.

Leaving freedom land to go to the UK w/ miner
--Bring her lost puppy dog cuck dogtag w/ her
----Like seriously wtf what a turd wheel

>Be me
>Friends w/ 6/10 girl
>Move in with her
>Kind of like her
>She says I’m like a brother
>Okay.jpg
>She meets terrorist from uk online and falls in love within a month
>wtf.png
>She wants to move to uk to marry him
>Asks me to go with her
>Say okay because I’m a cuck
>mfw I lost my girl to a terrorist from another country and now live with them as a third-wheel pool boy

No hate though Dogtag.

So how about we bring up the history I do have with you. You were name dropped in the E Whores story and basically lost all chill. Why? Because some dude on the internet called you a bad name. After this story dropped you decided to spread your safe space bullshit. If you feel that an internet community should be a safe space then maybe you should drag your lazy ass back over to Tumblr so your feelings don’t get hurt.

Edit 1:

[Image: Zpkit95cTMC9BGzcZe4OQg.png]

So this was sent to me earlier. Here is another example of this one moderator using another curse word. Does she have no other words in her limited vocabulary? I'm sure another word would suffice such as "Crapping". There is absolutely no reason to be using the word she is using in this statement.

Don't take this to seriously lmfao

signature

[Image: ddd3abd87fa66d2fe566559613aff9db.jpg]
[Image: nOe4W0Q.gif]

signature

???
I'm so disappointed in this issue of MCP Alert. A cuck? Really? I expected better insults coming from this news organization . Surely the Onion has more legitimacy than MCP Alert. Come back at me when you have something better. -1

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
[Image: 7362aae8cbf7aaaead78ccfe76c627ad.png]

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Dec 29th, 2017, 11:44 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: [Image: 7362aae8cbf7aaaead78ccfe76c627ad.png]
I'm forced to +1 these Sad

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Dec 29th, 2017, 11:45 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: I'm forced to +1 these Sad

Don't lie. Have several witnesses to state nobody forced nor asked you to +1.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Dec 29th, 2017, 10:44 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: [Image: nOe4W0Q.gif]

Is there room in that shrubbery for a panda? xD
(Dec 29th, 2017, 11:59 PM)Cpt_PandaPantz link Wrote: [quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=5492.msg32842#msg32842 date=1514612665]
[Image: nOe4W0Q.gif]

Is there room in that shrubbery for a panda? xD
[/quote]

And a Mae!

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
When Mcp alert doen't find any news they think the best thing to do is to call out mods and staff, another stupid issue. What is this going to do start up riot and a uproar? I did think there was a better place for this and its Staff Reports, why not put it all there. -100

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
This is...... a unique one to say the least

signature

F