Cpt_PandaPantz Moderator Application!

Timezone:  Australian Eastern Standard Time +10

How Long Have You Played On MCP? I have been part of CDGS since late May in 2017.

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? Yes *shame on me, but I have done my walk of atonement and moved on to a better place*

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? I was stupid and decided to join some others in a exploit a few months back. I was banned for less  than a hour before I purchased an unban pass.

What is your current playtime on the server?  452.5 hours

When can you play on MCP? I am online mostly 7 days a week, anywhere from 2pm - 1am. Also dependant on when I am at work or not, If I'm not at work, I'm usually online from around 10am onwards.

What is your rank on the server? I am Baron and Donator.

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I should be your next moderator, I always welcome new players, and try to help all players out to my best abilities.  I'm usually very friendly and I believe I get along well with majority of staff and players in MCP. I will be a great addition to the CDGS server and you won't be disappointed. I have previously been a Trial-Mod on another server before they had shut down but it was not a prison server, this is why I have joined CDGS and I absolutely love this server in every way. I will not be triggered!

Additional Information: I acknowledge and apologise for my previous mistake in which I have atoned for. I really do love this server and I have invested a decent amount of time and money into this server, I would love to be more involved than what I already am. Thank you for taking the time to read my application!! >.<
Very active, nice app, +1, good luck!

signature

[Image: DUWI1EL.png]
+1 Panda has always been nice always takes the time to help people if they need it and or will try to help if anything.  She is always on when I play in the pm/am my time. She would be able to get the night crew if anything. She is active and consistent would make a good addition to the Mod's... With that being said GL there are some other good apps!

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
+1 great person and player and helps a lot which is what a mod is supposed to do.  Good luck

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
+1 Very kind and friendly to players and would fit the role nicely.

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
+1 She is active and kind. Best of luck!

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
Kind person and great friend Big Grin. Always willing to help out. You have my +1. Good Luck Panda!

signature

Yes, its the NAM. Yes, I like cheese. Yes, I am cheese. Yes, I... what do i put here now?...
+1 Always a great person to have online when the Americas are sleeping, things sometimes do get wild at night. Good Luck!

signature

[Image: 308px-Olivia_Rodrigo_OR_Logo.svg.png]
Accepted

signature

???
Congrats love!