littlelea mod application

enjoy

Timezone: EST

How Long Have You Played On MCP? A few months, but I'm really active on teamspeak and I believe I know the server fairly well along with the rules.

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? Nope.

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? N/A

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 193.8 hours, but I am online everyday for at least a few hours each day. I am also very active on teamspeak as I previously mentioned.

When can you play on MCP? I am available most days all throughout the day and Sat/Sun all day. Activity will not be a problem

What is your rank on the server? Baron

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I should be the next Moderator for MCP. There are only three Moderators at the moment and I believe I would make a strong addition to that team. I only have  193.8 hours of playtime, but that is constantly increasing and I'm a quick learner. Whenever a new player joins the server I try to help them in any way I can. In the reletively short time I have been on this server I have already grown to love it and I'd love to be a part of what makes it so great. I am kind to all, I like to give a lot and I'm a good problem solver.

Additional Information: I will not be triggered.

+1 Good player to have, always positive! Good Luck!

signature

[Image: 308px-Olivia_Rodrigo_OR_Logo.svg.png]
+1 nice person will suite the job well
+1 She has been very active and is very friendly! like to help others if she can she is also active in ts! She is also friendly and nice to everyone! Would also make a good addition to the Mod's GL  there are some other good apps !

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
+1 Very kind and friendly Sticks up for all players that are being  treated unfairly.

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
+1 always friendly Smile
+1

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
+1 Is good player, makes cookies

signature

[Image: DUWI1EL.png]
+1 she is the nicest person I know on MCP (along with some other people)

signature

[Image: 1T2FQ13.png?1]
[Image: e91UCs0.png?1]