NAMclub1 Guard Application
What is your IGN? NAMclub1
How old are you as of now? 11
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 84.9 Hours.
When can you play on MCP? I normally play between 5:00pm - 7:30pm on weekdays and between 1:00pm - 7:30pm.
What is your timezone? EST (Eastern Standard Time)
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Not that I remember.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). No.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, 3 times.
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? You should pick me to be the next guard because I am a trustworthy person, who is willing to do whatever it takes to please my fellow friends on our wonderful server. I am singing up for this role, because I believe I am a trustworthy, responsible and respectful person. I love this server very much, and to be part of the Guard Team, would meet my dream.

''12.6 Volts fixes all problems''

signature

Yes, its the NAM. Yes, I like cheese. Yes, I am cheese. Yes, I... what do i put here now?...
Good job +1
Playtime is a tad low, otherwise good applicant! +1

signature

[Image: DUWI1EL.png]
A bit short but otherwise it's a nice app. Good luck! +1

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
I've talked with you once and was already left with a good impression of you. Your playtime(to me) is fairly high compared to some other applicants. The only thing I want to ask is if the playtime you have now is current?  Because I have only seen you on a few times and I am Eastern too. Overall, +1 for a good application.

signature

[Image: w0nB0qd.png]
(Aug 21st, 2017, 11:13 PM)FairyCrown link Wrote: I've talked with you once and was already left with a good impression of you. Your playtime(to me) is fairly high compared to some other applicants. The only thing I want to ask is if the playtime you have now is current?  Because I have only seen you on a few times and I am Eastern too. Overall, +1 for a good application.

I've been catching up on some school work, although I will be playing tonight. (Also i will update you on the /playtime tonight when I log on) Big Grin

P.S I don't know if this makes a difference: ( I'm not really good with time zones xD) I am Australian Eastern Standard Time. (Like i said, I'm not sure if it makes a difference.)
-NAMclub1 Big Grin

signature

Yes, its the NAM. Yes, I like cheese. Yes, I am cheese. Yes, I... what do i put here now?...
I now have 87.4 hrs /playtime FairyCrown
(As of 22nd April 2017)
-NAMclub1 Big Grin

signature

You've got my +1. Playtime now seems pretty good.  I wish you good luck partyhat

signature

¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯
+1 Nam is super friendly, understands the rules well. He is fairly active during the timeslots i play on when other guards are not online. >.< good luck buddy!

signature

[Image: 308px-Olivia_Rodrigo_OR_Logo.svg.png]