HaZardZ321730's Guard Application
+1 good guy good at pvp helps other if he can

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
+1 Great Guy, Just don't know how he would stay of the drugs Big Grin

illuminati confirmed
  I have had many impressions of Hazard after first joining this server. An unfortunate trait I couldn't shake for a while after seeing it in Hazard is a habit for developing grudges. Though I now see that because the most fervent of his grudges has passed with the banning of A2, his temperament has cooled significantly, and has shown great improvement even towards some I thought he held in equal regard with A2. All in all I'll say that Hazard is as qualified as most for C-Guard. With time, we may see how far these qualifications develop and how he handles at least minor responsibility on the server, if granted the position.

A word to the wise however, listing things you have done wrong and more importantly, have been punished for in the "Why should we pick you to be our next guard?" section might be a little bit off putting to some, though I understood the intent.

Summary: +1

Last of all though, and mostly as a joke, I have to quote Silas, "Good thing I don't choose staff based on grammar." I am sorry, I shouldn't hold anyone to a standard of perfect grammar, but I do twitch a little when I see so many mistakes have been made in such a small amount of writing. I say this out of a force of habit and honesty, not harshness or mockery...

signature

-Wisdom is a rare treasure and should be given sparingly, for the true prize is knowledge, gained by one's own experience.-

[Image: 5082afb33a3358569e1763040f96bff5.png]
+Fucking1
With A2 banned, Hazard actually has been a quite nice player. He has been generally nice to not only me, but to new players and old players. He does act rude to people, but almost everybody on the server is rude to people. +1

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thanks everyone! Wish me luck

signature

[Image: 7q259kc.png?1]
Doesn't annoy the living shit out of me so +1

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Good Guy, +1

signature

Amazing at pvp, also a very nice player to actually meet and talk too. Also very helpful. =1 homie