HaZardZ321730's Guard Application
"I have special eyes #MyBrand"

What is your username:  HaZardZ321730

How old are you as of now? 14

What is your current playtime on the server?  249.6 hours

When can you play on MCP? Since it's summer i'll be on anywhere from 9am-5am EST within that area mostly early morning and at night.

What is your timezone? EST

What is your rank on the server?  Citizen and Donor

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I am very familiar with 2 other prison servers such as DDTS and Mc Jailed (there all closed now) I played them for 2 years and put a lot of time into both of those servers.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Yes I was guard on the prison server DDTS (i forget the ip it was many years ago) I made it all the way up to Sr.Guard until the server closed for good. I had a very good experience playing that server.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?   Yes, I have read all the rules and i'm very familiar with all the rules because some of my friends are guards and mods.

Why should we pick you to be out next guard?  I think i am a good fit because i'm very active and I like to help out new players when they first join sometimes I will show them around give them some money to rank up maybe give them some gear, etc. I  play the server everyday. I know that I get muted a lot and everything but if I do become staff all the stupid crap I say in the chat will stop. I also have 200+ hours and have tons of experience with this server. I know I have got muted a lot but I haven't done anything to bad to get banned. I've been banned for having a bad name on my sword. I just think I deserve this staff spot because i'm very active and helpful and I think  I could make a difference for MCP and make it a better place. I'm always on when no guards are on and there is always a lot of PVP going on. Thank You for taking the time to read my application!

I modified it to add the colors so it's easier for everyone to read.

signature

[Image: 7q259kc.png?1]
+1 Great guy always helps me out when I need it and seems good at PvP!
+1 Very helpful, active (extremely), and caring person (: I think he'd be a great fit for a guard!
+1 seems like they'd be a good guard, very active and good at pvp
Thank you everyone!

signature

[Image: 7q259kc.png?1]
decent guy, pretty good at pvp
+1 to my boy Hazard, Great guy all in all.
Wish I could be on playing with you guys, hopefully you are all enjoying yourselves on the server as I once did.

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
+1 a guard that will be a good at pvp and a different and exciting personality.
He's cool and competent [+1] From me every time