"Donations"
"Donations" are now disabled on the server and we will not be accepting anymore in compliance with the EULA. The server will run on for the future so don't worry.

We have always been fair when it comes to creating a play environment. With that said thanks to everyone who has supported the server under our fair system but as it violates Mojangs IP enforcement we cannot accept donations through CDGS anymore.

I won't make a long rant but my opinion on the matter is this enforcement is occurring just to protect their IP under the guise of making fair game play. MCP has always prided ourselves with our fair design/gameplay long before the EULA, this is why we've lasted for so long. Corrupt admins on other servers can literally just spawn favoured players things for free so the whole "we're doing this to protect players" thing is silly as servers run by the community can't be policed like that.

They are also claiming this is done in order to prevent people from being ripped off (something we have never done). When in reality large & small servers that will abide by a EULA are not the kind to rip people off in the first place. Other servers that rip off players will likely just violate the EULA will just pack up and rebrand without a second thought of their members.

I could literally write an essay on this but won't as it's a waste of time.

If you have inquiries feel free to message me.
Silas_Bowen of CDGS

signature

???
Maybe sometime in the future when it's needed, we can discuss EULA compliant methods to keep donations coming into the server.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
Are we even allowed to have cosmetic shiz, I mean you go look at (insert major mini-game server here) and you don't see them getting a message about them violating the EULA. #NotMyEULA F

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
Yes you can have non EULA violating packages but they are not worth even designing for a server our size from existing sales data.

signature

???
We can thank _Guinevere_ for this btw.  facepalming  feelsbanjo #FEULA

Is it possible to do some under the counter stuff? lol

And besides, isnt every server violating the EULA anyways? But only the ppl that have a horrible time playing have to report servers cause they cant keep their mouths shut ffs? Doesnt add up. Complete BS

-Refering to "One rule"
--give copies of our Game to anyone else; (Obviously not violated)
-- make commercial use of anything we've made; (Not violated because its not a huge business i.e. Microsoft or Universal)
-- try to make money from anything we've made; or Potentially, but doesnt seem right, people buying pickaxes that are nerfed maybe? idk, How else does a server run without donations or money flow?
  let other people get access to anything we've made in a way that is unfair or unreasonable; Nothing unfair, not really play to win.. Its fair game for everyone..

I just dont get it. Every server has donations and such, how else do they stay running?

signature

[Image: 308px-Olivia_Rodrigo_OR_Logo.svg.png]
sad to see donations gonna is this a permanent addition or will we have donations items in other forms in the future?

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
we keep the current donation items we have currenty as donor and pvp toggle correcT?

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
I would buy a cosmetic rank or something like that. I would really like to support the future of mcp!

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
(Aug 9th, 2018, 10:24 AM)Hypogre link Wrote:we keep the current donation items we have currenty as donor and pvp toggle correcT?

I am sure we are going to keep it... no reason for them to be taken away

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
so this means no more buying shit in the shop aswell? if so thats a shame cuz i wanted to get donator.

signature

[Image: ackVMXt.png]