Dragon1240's Guard Application
What is your IGN?  Dragon1240

How old are you as of now?  15

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 70.3 hours

When can you play on MCP? Mainly during the mid to late afternoon on weekdays and for the majority of the day during weekends.

What is your timezone? EST (3 hours ahead of server time)

What is your rank on the server? C, however if pending acceptation I will rank up to the required E rank

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I was apart of the Killion Detention Center's vast network during its prime for a couple of months or so, as well other servers throughout the years,

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I've been guard twice on MCP in the recent year and have gained a lot of experience and techniques from these past experiences

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I have read all the rules and have even enforced them numerous times in the past year, and from enforcing these rules I know that 12.6 volts fixes all your problems.

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I'm aware that previously I've been a terrible guard, to some extent, however I knew what I was doing and know what to do in most situations. I'm active and enjoy being on MCP and plan to stay, however just something has been not the same since I was demoted. There's no reason in your right mind why I should be MCP's next guard, but I wish to be. I see guards being left out in riots by other guards or just logging in for a few minutes and leaving letting innocent prisoners to be killed. I hate seeing people leave the server because of this and wish to help MCP's growth by preventing things such as these.

Additional Info: I'm just asking for a Christmas Miracle, asking for another shot, although I will probably be denied if I am to be accepted I wish for that to be the present under my tree tomorrow morning and if I do receive this gift I will then proceed to rank up to E rank to acquire my C-Guard rank. I don't plan to screw another chance up and no intentions and will try my best and teach my brother to stay away from my computer in future events. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
+1 This is the type of guy the guard team needs.

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
+1 dragon is for life not just for Christmas
1+ Dragon1240 for Guard 2018! Good Luck!

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
+1 forever C guard!
+1 would be a great guard

signature

[Image: b8e233ee826f7c0771ff95f1bace1aeb]
+1 One of the nicest players on MCP and i need someone to boss around hehe

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
+1 Used to it, past the chicken cannon phase, wants to work and do it right. Good Luck!

signature

[Image: 308px-Olivia_Rodrigo_OR_Logo.svg.png]
Congratulations

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
+1 MCP Doesn't want Dragon1240, MCP needs Dragon1240

signature

[Image: 1T2FQ13.png?1]
[Image: e91UCs0.png?1]