lordkillgore Mod application
(Nov 5th, 2017, 03:16 PM)nator27 link Wrote: I didn't scam you. I offered a low price on crates. Scamming is receiving an item and not paying or vice versa
what ever you say

signature

kill for the win
Nator, I've seen you buy and sell crates for more than you did for lordkillgore, to me it seemed like you wanted to take advantage of someone who doesn't know the real price of crates.  Also Lord has played since V1 and if she says she's going to be more active I would believe her, and for some unknown reason she goes inactive ( which I doubt ) then actions will be taken, ( if needed ).  Let's stop the unecessary bickering and treat this like a real staff app, ( because it is a real staff app )

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Nov 5th, 2017, 04:29 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: Nator, I've seen you buy and sell crates for more than you did for lordkillgore, to me it seemed like you wanted to take advantage of someone who doesn't know the real price of crates.  Also Lord has played since V1 and if she says she's going to be more active I would believe her, and for some unknown reason she goes inactive ( which I doubt ) then actions will be taken, ( if needed ).  Let's stop the unecessary bickering and treat this like a real staff app, ( because it is a real staff app )
thank you Big Grin

signature

kill for the win
+1, yes

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
-1 doesnt seem to have a ton of respect for players and is bringing up past issues in the replies.
seems kinda immature

signature

[Image: ackVMXt.png]
I've got to know her a little bit and from the short time I've talked to her I'd say she has what it takes to be a mod. I am a little apprehensive to say she could be a mod because of her playtime but besides that I'd give her a +1

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
(Nov 10th, 2017, 08:23 PM)Squigga_ link Wrote: -1 doesnt seem to have a ton of respect for players and is bringing up past issues in the replies.
seems kinda immature
Thank you for your comments but i have afew questions not to be rude but im not sure i understand how i dont have resepct for players iv been kind to everyone on here since i came back the only one i have not been so kind to is nator because of a scam he tried on me the second i came back thats all and i dont recall bringing up the past unless asked to or if it was about when i was a guard im sorry if im offending you but im just confuesed as to how im doing what you say when i havent seen you once since i came back so i dont know how you would know this

signature

kill for the win