DogTag93's Moderator Application
IGN: DogTag93

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time.

How Long Have You Played On MCP? Early to mid July of 2017

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? Yes, Yes, & Yes!

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? Banned from not running from Silas's hammer for 2 minutes, muted for testing and kicked because of shenanigans.

What is your current playtime on the server? As of writing this application I have 84.4 hours but last map I had around 666 hours on the server.

When can you play on MCP? I can play in the mornings and late at night throughout the week. I usually work mid day EST.

What is your rank on the server? My current rank is Citizen, I will Rankup after Christmas. C:

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I've been moderator before but due to health issues I resigned because I only wanted the best for the server and I couldn't guarantee my time to the server. I'm back now, working a lot to catch up on bills but in my free time I dedicate it to MCP. MCP is still my home and will be for the foreseeable future while I promise I will not be triggered.

Additional Information: Please note I am aware that mods are currently full. This application only serves as my foot in the door when a position opens up.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
+1!  Although I have not met Dogtag until a few months ago, he is a caring and kind player on the server. Deserves to be a Moderator again!

signature

[Image: b8e233ee826f7c0771ff95f1bace1aeb]
as always this little american has my vote! +1
+1 Dogtag is always nice to other and willing to help if he can! Was mod and for a short bit but he was great and didn't have problems with him all around great guy! GL !!

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
+1 A friend to all, Nice and kind. No need to say more you know it already!

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
+1 Amazing person and friend. Really nice and kind to everyone!

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
+1 Everyday! Good Luck!!

signature

[Image: 308px-Olivia_Rodrigo_OR_Logo.svg.png]
i believe that he would be a good mod when the time comes for one to be needed but as of now i dont think we need more mods considering we already have three really active mods in Lea, Mae and Panda

signature

F