Author Topic: RT1cTV's Ban Appeal  (Read 199 times)

Offline RT1cTV

• View Profile
RT1cTV's Ban Appeal
« on: August 07, 2018, 01:26:25 PM »
IGN: RT1cTV
Who banned you? Dogtag93
When were you banned? (Time/Date)  (Around) 4pm (I was told) August 6, 2018
Why were you banned? Bypass
Are you at fault? Yes
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen
Why should we unban you? I should be unbanned, because I really do miss being able to play on MCP and being able to play with the people from MCP. I hate waking up in the morning and thinking about playing MCP, then realizing im banned.
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? Not sure if I was fined, if I was then I deserve it.
Additional info: I did log in on my main account while my other was banned, I was so used to getting up in the morning and logging into MCP on my main account, but I remembered I was banned on my alt, so I went to go play on another server, well on my server list I had MCP as first and the other server as second. Now I was fully aware that I was banned and that I shouldn't join MCP, so I go to click join server on the other server, well I had MCP clicked on, and when I clicked join server, I logged onto MCP, now upon seeing what I did, I immediately Alt-F4'ed and got super worried for the next few days. I am still not sure who even saw that I joined the server,  or what even was around me because I closed out of my game so fast. Im, not sure if there is a way to verify my story besides checking server logs, but I do swear that   I would not intentionally bypass a ban, especially a ban, that I asked to get my accounts wiped on.
Hotkeys.............

"We will always remember RT for being a beast Lili."
 --Killer Mittstarr

Offline nator27

• Regular + Edit
  • Elevator is your second home-Miner01
    • View Profile
Re: RT1cTV's Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 03:03:52 PM »
-1 You logged on once before while you were banned and got away with it I think you should wait a while and appeal then.
All is good untill Killah comes to C-Nator27
Zs471 F
BattleBoats
I saw Nator hack - Wolfy
Being stupid is not a hack - Evevet

Offline RT1cTV

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 06:59:02 PM »
-1 You logged on once before while you were banned and got away with it I think you should wait a while and appeal then.

When exactly did I log in before? and do you have proof of me logging in before?
Hotkeys.............

--Killer Mittstarr

Offline Mr.Scare

• ;0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 12:11:35 AM »
+1 nice guy deserves another chance

Offline nator27

• Regular + Edit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 05:33:20 AM »

When exactly did I log in before? and do you have proof of me logging in before?

Yes I do have proof but icy said to let you off the hook since it was accidental
Zs471 F
BattleBoats
I saw Nator hack - Wolfy

Offline RT1cTV

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2018, 06:20:30 PM »

Yes I do have proof but icy said to let you off the hook since it was accidental

Nator, thats what im banned for right now..... I didnt log on after that.
Hotkeys.............

--Killer Mittstarr

Offline Gavinator27

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2018, 08:40:05 PM »
-1. Missing playing on the server isnít a reason to be unbanned. That is where you should put how you learned instead of trying to tug emotional strings. That should be additional info.

Offline BaileySD123

• Inactive, e-mail me to get in touch
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2018, 10:06:15 PM »
+1 he's cool

Offline nator27

• Regular + Edit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2018, 09:25:30 AM »

Nator, thats what im banned for right now..... I didnt log on after that.

No you logged on while I was the only one on and I took a screenshot you are banned because Dogtag saw you log on.
Zs471 F
BattleBoats
I saw Nator hack - Wolfy

Offline RT1cTV

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2018, 09:51:33 AM »
Exactly, I logged on, and then got off when I realized it was mcp that I logged onto, I messaged icy saying it was accident in case he was online. And that is what i'm banned for. I did not log on more than once, check the server logs... i'm not sure why your trying to start something.
Hotkeys.............

--Killer Mittstarr

Offline DogTag93

• I'm a builder, I build things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2018, 08:17:08 PM »
Thank you for your patience.

I'm going to be reducing your ban (again). Even though I know you weren't completely honest with me in your previous app and I don't believe you'd be honest with me now, there is evidence to suggest this was an accident. Besides your original infraction you haven't really been a bad player. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and I'm giving you the same reduction as before. The only difference is you will pay an extra day for the day you bypassed.

See you in 5 days starting from this post.