Author Topic: AlphaCoolskate's Unban Appeal  (Read 309 times)

Offline Coolskate2449

• Super Sayan God - AlphaCoolskate
    • View Profile
    • CornHub
AlphaCoolskate's Unban Appeal
« on: October 10, 2017, 05:34:03 PM »
IGN: AlphaCoolskate
Who banned you? Bagel_Theif
When were you banned?  26 June 2017 12:07 PM
Why were you banned? Extreme Toxicity (Specifically Towards Dragon)
Are you at fault? Yes
What was your rank on MCP? Baron[$]
Why should we unban you?  Yeah, Coolskate is a fucking toxic piece of shit, I know many of you think of me that way. Yeah, I totally agree with you, although its been about three months, I have had time to think about how stupid was to go off on Dragon for no reason just because I was having a bad day. I have been banned for staff disrespect and toxicity the most of any player, I know this as well. I feel like I am over that shit head phase of mine, and am ready to come back. I realize that I am at tremendous fault for being this much of a dick to Dragon. Although to my case, I even apologized to him on team speak, he can confirm this, that I did speak to him yesterday at night, and it seems like he accepted it. Even though that may not be enough, I can just end with, I am sorry to MCP.
Additional info: Nope
//

Offline evevet101

• View Profile
Re: AlphaCoolskate's Unban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 05:39:15 PM »
+1  Kappa

Offline cougarboy

• Loving Sensations Inc
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 07:15:03 PM »
Coolskate use to be probably one of the most active players I know. As long as he isn't as toxic as he was, it probably would be good for the server to have him back +1
F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Offline masterovieOG

• Be the best person you can be.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 09:45:18 PM »
+1
Sr. Guard 2 straight years

"A man with a plan, is the most  dangerous type of man."  -Man with a plan

Offline Mr.Scare

• ;0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2017, 11:30:47 PM »
-1 You were toxic since the second I heard your name, just could you know your toxic doesn't make iy ok thst you should be unbaned. And useing the excuse you were haveing a bad day? Doesnt look to me that you think your really where at fault. You had so many chances I don't think your deserve more chances. Also Dragon wasn't  the only one you were toxic to remember when you called me a autistic cunt? I do.
#MCPride

Offline nator27

• Elevator is your second home-Miner01
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 06:55:38 AM »
You remind me of myself coolskate. As long as you make a big change like I did, you got my support. +1
All is good untill Killah comes to C-Nator27
Zs471 F
BattleBoats
I saw Nator hack - Wolfy Being stupid is not a hack - Evevet

Offline masterovieOG

• Be the best person you can be.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2017, 10:43:16 AM »
-1 You were toxic since the second I heard your name,
  So you judged a book by it's cover before you actually knew him.  Maybe since you thought he was toxic just by looking at his name you became rude to him and that's why he was mean back.  Yes Coolskate can be annoying sometimes but since we are friends I know that after were done arguing or pvping or something it'll go back to being friends again.  Maybe you started on his bad side that's all i'm saying. 
Sr. Guard 2 straight years

"A man with a plan, is the most  dangerous type of man."  -Man with a plan

Offline Mr.Scare

• ;0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2017, 11:36:20 AM »
  So you judged a book by it's cover before you actually knew him.  Maybe since you thought he was toxic just by looking at his name you became rude to him and that's why he was mean back.  Yes Coolskate can be annoying sometimes but since we are friends I know that after were done arguing or pvping or something it'll go back to being friends again.  Maybe you started on his bad side that's all i'm saying. 

You honestly don't think I actually meant that? I didn't Base him of his name But his personality and they way he acted made it very clear who he was
#MCPride

Offline Mr.Scare

• ;0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2017, 11:50:25 AM »

You honestly don't think I actually meant that? I didn't Base him of his name But his personality and they way he acted made it very clear who he was

If you were wondering When I said "toxic the second I heard his name" I didn't meant the second I came into Contact with this players I knew he was toxic based of his name. His personality Made it clear who he was . Therefore I made the comment "The second I heard you were toxic" I didn't Mean it a literal way more in a Non literal way. Sorry But some people you just need to explain Everything to them even though the probably understand.
#MCPride

Offline evevet101

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2017, 12:00:04 PM »

If you were wondering When I said "toxic the second I heard his name" I didn't meant the second I came into Contact with this players I knew he was toxic based of his name. His personality Made it clear who he was . Therefore I made the comment "The second I heard you were toxic" I didn't Mean it a literal way more in a Non literal way. Sorry But some people you just need to explain Everything to them even though the probably understand.

Scare stop shit posting on here and dogtags app, also bas d on your time zone I have reason to think you didn't interact with coolskate much

Online serrian_

• Serrian here
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2017, 12:08:01 PM »
After speaking with coolskate in TeamSpeak, in my regards he has matured and put his past self behind him. It would be nice to see another active player on.
" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown

Offline Mattmab

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2017, 01:10:36 PM »
i never had any bad experiences with coolskate but i do know he did some wrong stuff but i think he should have another chance to show us all he has changed

Offline LaughNgamez

• Administrator
  • One does not simply quit MCP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2017, 02:49:47 AM »
You're unbanned.

It's not because I feel you deserve to be as my mind is made up about you and nothing will change that. The only reason you're unbanned is your persistence and that anyone who tries to be unbanned over months really wants to be on the server. With that said I don't care if it's literally one foul word about another player on the server you will be re-banned.
Mojang is bad and should feel bad

Offline Coolskate2449

• Super Sayan God - AlphaCoolskate
    • View Profile
    • CornHub
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2017, 05:59:05 AM »
Thanks man, and yeah I know you hate me xD
//

Offline Maelonic

• View Profile