Author Topic: Many Bugs!  (Read 639 times)

Offline cwpsteelers

• View Profile
Many Bugs!
« on: September 11, 2016, 08:20:16 PM »
I know you guys probably do not have the time to fix these bugs at the moment, but I felt like writing them down so when you guys do have the time you can look over all of it.

1. On the map Hangar there are multiple ways to get outside the map. There is a world border sort of thing but it is kind of dumb if you just sit outside of the map forever.

2. You can open Chests (And Furnaces) in certain maps. I found out that in the snow map you can open chests and store things in them. This could cause a potential problem because people can store items from different classes and basically having the best load out with all the classes combined.

3.  /Vote does not work in here. I know there is not a RushPvP category for voting but when you spawn in RushPvP it says you can use /vote to get easy money to get different kits. Either you could make a voting category for this, or just get rid of the sign.

4.  For the Scout class it says it cost 100 dollars but when you left click the sign, it says it costs 150 dollars.

5.  This is not really a bug but on the map City Life, I feel like there should be a invisible wall around the water so you don't go falling in and having to do /suicide.

These are all the bugs/suggestions I found so far thanks for reading. And yes I KNOW that you can't fix them right now. Just wanted to put them out here. I was a little bored.

Offline cwpsteelers

• View Profile
Re: Many Bugs!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 08:48:40 PM »
Another Note:

You can get out of the map "Frozen Ground", but once you do get out there is just a endless hole. So you can't really do anything.

In the map "MCP" there is a random broken stone block in the middle of the map by the event area. Also in the MCP map it says to do /spawn to get out of the map, but /spawn does not work.