Coolskate2449's Moderator Application
IGN: Coolskate2449
Age (as of now): 20
Timezone: Central Time (CST)
How Long Have You Played On MCP? Since 2013, so 10 years
What is your current playtime on the server? 66 hours
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? Many, many times, but nothing at all this version
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? Lots of permanent bans for toxicity...
When can you play on MCP? Every day for a few hours, time varies depending on classes/tests/hw
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I've been on the server for a very long time, been through my fair share of bans/mutes probably more than most people due to my lack of maturity when I was younger, but I would be honored to have one real chance at being staff on MCP as I've never been staff on here in the past (except guard for like 2 hours). The reason I chose to apply for mod is because I'm  friends with nearly all members of the community and am super active with the goal of reviving the server back to it's full glory. I know that my past may be a bit tainted but it's been a long time, and we've all grown up now, and all I care about in present day is to revive MCP. I believe as a mod I can aid in that goal by ensuring the server is free of toxicity and preventing people (like the old me) from causing trouble on the server. Thanks for taking the time to read this app :^)
Additional Information: "Tiss but a scratch"

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Very active and loves the server. Solid +1
+1, coolgamer

signature

Kek
+1