Effiy's Guard Application
What is your IGN? Effiy
How old are you as of now? 15
What is your current playtime on the server? 9.1 hours.
When can you play on MCP? On weekdays I can play 12:00 PM - 8:00PM and on weekends I can play 12:00 PM - 12:00 PM. (breaks will be taken)
What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time.
What is your rank on the server? Free.
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? TitanMC, techge3ks prison, and mcp.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). No but I would like to start on this server.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? REEEEEEE.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I have been really active on the server lately and I would like to be more engaged on the server with helping new comers and showing people around the server server if needed. My pvp skills are decent but they are increasing everyday as I practice. Another reason why you should pick me to be the next Guard is because I am an old player to the server so I know the rules very well and I have seen how the Guard role on the server is done.
You just came back to this version with 9 hours of playtime, I think you are a great dude if you had more playtime you would be good for an app, but rack up playtime first.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
I’m gonna agree with coolskate on this one. Personally, I would apply with a playtime that’s 100+. Good luck though!
Awesome guy but 9 hours just is not enough to apply for any staff position. I really hope you o apply again when you have more playtime!

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
Yep, more playtime is needed ^^

signature

???
Thank you guys for all the feedback I will certainly apply again when I have more playtime Smile