Canxda Report
Your IGN: ScorpiaEmber
Offender's? IGN: Canxda
Offender's? rank: Baron, Perm Donor
What the offender was doing: shop spam, pvp abuse (kinda), toxicity
What server this was on: mcp, hcf
When this happened: 5/25/19 4:45pm est, 5/26/19 3:03pm est
Proof: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...03k3dODLdh (multiple pics, hope this link is ok)
Additional info: I asked nicely for player to stop spamming my shop, instead they continued at a faster rate. Player has been /ignored but the amount of toxicity and immaturity is ridiculous and needs taken care of. Player also does this type of stuff to another player, StinglikeBeedril.
+1 i have seen all this play out, and can say that the player has non stop harassed Quinn (and partially me) no matter how much we ask them to stop. /ignore is fine and has been done but i agree this problem needs to be stopped.
I would also like to add, even though it may not be against the rules, this player constantly targets me (as well as sting) and purposely tries to make me lose at events. It’s extremely annoying as I just want to enjoy the game and can’t.
I'll talk to this individual when I get home to determine what punish if any is necessary(unless someone does it before me). About the targeted harrassment in events.. welcome to mcp.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
seems like a fair reason ban em +1
Not our fault everyone hates you.

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
(May 26th, 2019, 05:33 PM)Hypogre link Wrote:Not our fault everyone hates you.

Pretty stupid thing to say for someone with pending ban appeal.

signature

???
(May 26th, 2019, 05:49 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:[quote author=Hypogre link=topic=6241.msg38367#msg38367 date=1558917232]

[/quote]

Guess that explains why i got bad grades huh

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
(May 26th, 2019, 05:49 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:[quote author=Hypogre link=topic=6241.msg38367#msg38367 date=1558917232]

[/quote]

OOOOOOF
Regarding the pvp abuse, I think that its ok to let that slide because I have tased people before not knowing if they have pvp off as well, you can't remotely know if someone has pvp disabled. Especially if someone is wearing armor in a pvp zone, I dont blame a person for tazing someone in a pvp zone. It should be made clear they have pvp off with some sort of indication to prevent this.

The other two are kinda toxic, but I mean honestly, you dont need to be so soft about it. Its not like he's cursing you out. You know what I mean?

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]