USonic's Resignation
I am resigning as mod, as I will not be active on this server anymore. I have had a good run, but everything good must come to an end.

-USonic_
I will be giving away what I have left, but Stingy has taken great amounts. (He's the reason I 'quit')

Message me on the CDGS discord if you would like it.
Too bad, you were one of the only people I had spent some time with on the server, and you were a good mod. Hopefully we will see you in the future
I may be back next version. Until then, goodbye.
I will still be active on the forums, mainly the staff applications page. I would like to see this place at its best.

USonic_
Hold up.. Did you quit because Sting killed you???
You my friend are coming back. You can say you quitting now, because trust me I've said it a lot, but you comin back.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(May 20th, 2019, 12:36 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote:Hold up.. Did you quit because Sting killed you???
You my friend are coming back. You can say you quitting now, because trust me I've said it a lot, but you comin back.

Yes i killed him, Yes he's salty bout it.

No one just quits MCP. He's comin back
Heres one last heart, to the #1 kindest person on Mcp . . . <3
Coolskate. It's been a month in 2 days, apart from when I got on to resell my plots for $1
(Jun 16th, 2019, 05:05 AM)USonic_ link Wrote:Coolskate. It's been a month in 2 days, apart from when I got on to resell my plots for $1
I just don't understand how you actually quit because you died once....
Cmon man, that just isn't a valid reason to leave a server you love.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]