Citizen City Apartments and Condominium's
Renting and buying apartments can now be done in citizen city. We've started out with only a small number of real estate options for you to purchase.
Currently there are four properties available to be rented for ten thousand dollars a room for fourteen days, four properties you can purchase for one million dollars and one condominium at six million dollars. These prices are set for those who have disposable incomes.

Please note until otherwise told these plots will count toward your limit of two plots. We will slowly be adding more properties for purchase depending on feedback and how well these pilot properties sell. Please report any bugs you find with these properties.

Real estate chart
Green A's are future real estate locations.
Blue B are apartments to be purchased @ $1m.
Red R is apartments for rent @ $10k/14day.
Pink B is a condo to be purchased @ $6m.
[Image: KDKUelk.png]

1 million dollar apartments
[Image: n3DFEV5.png]

10 thousand dollar rent-able apartments
[Image: TuFJSaM.png]

6 million dollar Condo
[Image: O5eQ37T.png]

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
Wheres our penthouse

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
Please note that prices of the plots may change. If you purchase a plot and the price changes you wont have to worry about coming up with the difference. This only really effects those who re-up their rent.

@Hypogre in due time.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
Just an update, I've added two condominiums with their respective rooftop properties. the Gray/cyan building and the Gray/green building.

The Condos are 8 million each.

Rooftop properties are rent-able 100k for 14 days

All plot rules apply. Those caught pouring water or lava over the top of the building or down the stairs will be fined heavily.

signature

For the rooftop properties the block height should be expanded, a block height of 6 is to low for almost anything you would want to put on a rooftop. Also, if you were to use the rooftop has a place to store items and wanted to make the place look nice you would not have enough room.

signature

"We will always remember RT for being a beast Lili."
--Killer Mittstarr

[Image: wavkJtH.png]
considering how expensive these places are, and only some people will be able to afford them, does the rule of only owning 2 regions still apply, or can i have a 3rd region owned as long as it is an apartment?

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
(Feb 18th, 2019, 12:47 PM)ItsKelinu link Wrote: considering how expensive these places are, and only some people will be able to afford them, does the rule of only owning 2 regions still apply, or can i have a 3rd region owned as long as it is an apartment?

Like we've stated before, unless Silas is cool with people having a citizen city plot in addition to their two plot limit you will be restricted to 2 plots.

signature