xXLink2000Xx
(Feb 11th, 2019, 12:59 PM)ttthorne link Wrote: Hey zs471, maybe you should stop sending Silas pictures of your asshole, and get off Minecraft because you're like 20!

Thanks!

BOOM!!! Roasted. That was a good one, I think u really got him there.

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
(Feb 11th, 2019, 12:59 PM)ttthorne link Wrote: Hey zs471, maybe you should stop sending Silas pictures of your asshole, and get off Minecraft because you're like 20!

Thanks!

Howdy partner! I appreciate you taking the time out of your completely useless and insignificant thing you call a life in order to reply to my post. It is true that I turned 20 years old this past thanksgiving, I greatly appreciate your astute observation of my age. However, I get the bizarre impression that you somehow think that you are better than me. It appears you believe you are riding the highest of all horses. ( Sampson, source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampson_(horse) ) I went through the effort to create this spreadsheet to compare our lives and achievements, consider the following:

[Image: 89fac1f8e9653beb31440b714a6ffcc5.png]

In conclusion, you're a bitch and I have earned the right to do or play whatever I want whenever I want.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
i really like the graphic Zs it makes it easier to read
zs, can you please adopt me and teach me your ways of absolutely destroying your opponent.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
ttthorne, king of the short bus

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
Edicius

zerglin zerglin zerglin zerglin zerglin zerglin zerglin zerglin zerglin zerglin

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
(Feb 11th, 2019, 10:31 PM)zs471 link Wrote: [quote author=ttthorne link=topic=6156.msg37879#msg37879 date=1549915187]
Hey zs471, maybe you should stop sending Silas pictures of your asshole, and get off Minecraft because you're like 20!

Thanks!

Howdy partner! I appreciate you taking the time out of your completely useless and insignificant thing you call a life in order to reply to my post. It is true that I turned 20 years old this past thanksgiving, I greatly appreciate your astute observation of my age. However, I get the bizarre impression that you somehow think that you are better than me. It appears you believe you are riding the highest of all horses. ( Sampson, source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampson_(horse) ) I went through the effort to create this spreadsheet to compare our lives and achievements, consider the following:

In conclusion, you're a bitch and I have earned the right to do or play whatever I want whenever I want.
[/quote]

Calls my life completely useless and insignificant, yet sits on a block game forums all day shit-talking kids under the age of 16, when he's 20. I also get a bizarre impression, that you're an incompetent, unsuccessful, no-life imbecile, who acts like he's tough shit when in reality, nobody knows him outside of a computer. Kind of sad how you claimed you scored almost a perfect score on the ACT at the age of 16. Getting married at 20 shows your level of immaturity as well, you're way too young to be married, and you'll most likely be divorced by the age of 25 if you're as immature as I think you are.

In conclusion, fuck off.

signature

† DarkAngels Gang †
(Feb 25th, 2019, 12:53 PM)ttthorne link Wrote: [quote author=zs471 link=topic=6156.msg37883#msg37883 date=1549949470]
[quote author=ttthorne link=topic=6156.msg37879#msg37879 date=1549915187]
Hey zs471, maybe you should stop sending Silas pictures of your asshole, and get off Minecraft because you're like 20!

Thanks!

[/quote]

Calls my life completely useless and insignificant, yet sits on a block game forums all day shit-talking kids under the age of 16, when he's 20. I also get a bizarre impression, that you're an incompetent, unsuccessful, no-life imbecile, who acts like he's tough shit when in reality, nobody knows him outside of a computer. Kind of sad how you claimed you scored almost a perfect score on the ACT at the age of 16. Getting married at 20 shows your level of immaturity as well, you're way too young to be married, and you'll most likely be divorced by the age of 25 if you're as immature as I think you are.

In conclusion, fuck off.
[/quote]
When you start to lose your battle so you just decide to start throwing everything you've got before you realize you've already lost.
He will probably quote with some shit about not being able to understand me, watch thishs.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
(Feb 25th, 2019, 01:51 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote: [quote author=ttthorne link=topic=6156.msg37986#msg37986 date=1551124439]
[quote author=zs471 link=topic=6156.msg37883#msg37883 date=1549949470]
[quote author=ttthorne link=topic=6156.msg37879#msg37879 date=1549915187]

Thanks!

[/quote]

In conclusion, fuck off.
[/quote]
When you start to lose your battle so you just decide to start throwing everything you've got before you realize you've already lost.
He will probably quote with some shit about not being able to understand me, watch thishs.
[/quote]

Its something a child at a playground would do, I wonder if there is any link?

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]