Jonathangh's Gaurd Application
What is your IGN? Jonathangh
How old are you as of now? 17
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) As of right now, it is 10 hours but I played a lot before the reset just got back into Minecraft
When can you play on MCP? ALmost everyday from 2 pm EST to like 8-9 EST on average everyday
What is your timezone? EST
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I played on some OP servers and they were garbage
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). Nope i was almost guard on this server but started becoming inactive so i didn't get it
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? I have indeed that's why I'm not REEEEEE tarded
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I enjoy playing on this server. I did two years ago and I still do today. I want to help out the community by guarding all of the newbs that are transitioning from being epic gamers back to being crafting gamers. I read the rules and I am fairly confident that I will be an EPIC guard and will monitor the slums of the C prison to perfection. Through time and practice, I will 100% become a better gaurd then Joe if you just give me the chance.
For as long as I knew you, you seem nice but I think you need more hours. Other than the hours I give +1

signature

Nothing can kill a Psycho.
You seem like a really nice person but -1 playtime is way too low but good luck in the future. ??

signature

"Those who live up to their names make one for themselves" -Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Wait atleast 80 hours to apply. -1 for now

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
My hours got reset should I just apply for guard with the worst app and 1.7 hrs?

Get more hrs and reapply later -1+1-1+1

signature

It's not a good start seeing you caps in chat to get what you want. Jonathangh's also asked me to check his guard application, but he asked me yesterday so he's probably yanking my chain.

Work on following the rules, becoming familiar with the community and getting your hours up.

~Dogtag93

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
3 reasons why you shouldn't get guard! 1. It was a early MCP morning (8:00 in the morning for me) Icy, me titanicman and jon was on, idk how it started but, jon says "I HATE YOU" to icy, earns himself a mute. Now to #2, two simple words - Abusing Event. Here is the vid - https://youtu.be/d9pq-QtJRWc - If you watch the whole thing, it will show him in the same spot the whole game. Close to the end he was in a corner in a tree, he died in the same spot, claims he was getting proof to report the bug, but he did the same thing the day before, you can say he did report the bug after.. but if you were there the day before.. why do it again? To recap #2 was abusing an event. Now #3 is a short one - Get more hours before applying for any staff position. All in all a -1 from me for many reasons.
Gaurd application facepalming

signature

???
(Feb 1st, 2019, 12:45 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Gaurd application facepalming

"Guard" MCP's most misspelled word.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]