TheTurtlePlayer's Ban Appeal 2.0
(Jan 22nd, 2019, 06:18 PM)AcidBlitz_ link Wrote:large paragraph of ramblings

usually when people conduct a TED talk they know what they are talking about.
(Jan 22nd, 2019, 07:32 PM)Ryan10000 link Wrote:[quote author=AcidBlitz_ link=topic=6136.msg37552#msg37552 date=1548206323]
large paragraph of ramblings

usually when people conduct a TED talk they know what they are talking about.
[/quote]
Your a Staff member so set an example. This is just you just talking shit my dude.

signature

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: vipersig.jpg]
(Jan 22nd, 2019, 06:44 PM)Psycho_Girl100 link Wrote:[quote author=TheTurtlePlayer link=topic=6136.msg37557#msg37557 date=1548207726]
[quote author=Psycho_Girl100 link=topic=6136.msg37556#msg37556 date=1548207502]
[quote author=TheTurtlePlayer link=topic=6136.msg37554#msg37554 date=1548207256]
[quote author=Psycho_Girl100 link=topic=6136.msg37553#msg37553 date=1548207026]
+1 for stay banned because he hacks it wasn't after Canada reported him that he started to die, before that he only died two or three times.
We were fighting for over an hour, so saying I died "two or three times" is totally false. If you have some actual evidence of me hacking instead of being salty that I killed you a bunch of times in multiple 1v1's I'd love to hear your opinion.
[/quote] Explain how you killed Canada, Bacon, and I one after the other one without dying? Canada is good at pvp and I do admit you are too but no one is THAT good at pvp unless their hacking.
[/quote] Then your memory must be bad. We fought you and Jagg but I was aiming for Jagg and Bacon and Canada were hitting you and you killed me but didn't die to them, if I remember right.
We were all fighting at once. You're acting like you guys jumped me, but no, I had teammates and I don't remember a complete 3v1 happening between us.
[/quote]
[/quote]
So, I want to say, this has turned from a small hacking report to a giant argument over someone you barely know getting banned on a block game server. Now, after watching turtle's video AND looking things over myself... I am going to say turtle was not hacking, was indeed legit, and was falsely banned. I think the reason Liz (Psycho), Ryan, and a couple other people think turtle was hacking is because how my perspective was of the fights I had with him. 1. He was lagging as RushPVP is a bit laggy for everyone, 2. I had STOPPED JITTER CLICKING like I normally do with any pvp, this was due to hours of clicking at 13 cps, which if you have ever done that you would know it gets tiring after a while. That is the main reason it looked like turtle was hacking. Lets go over it again for the people who aren't convinced - Turtle and me along with other people were lagging, when he clicked on me on his screen.. it took a while to register on my screen, second I was not clicking as fast (Not even really trying that hard), was getting low cps, while turtle was getting high cps and thus I couldn't get a hit in. If you are not convinced get into a call with me or turtle and argue over voice, not on the forums!
Personal opinion the notion that he has to provide proof/evidence that he was not hacking is stupid, 100% proof that he was in fact hacking should have been provided before he was banned in the first place, what would you like the accused player to do in a situation like this? I would really like to see somebody answer that because I guarantee if anyone else was in this situation they would also be unable to provide evidence that they were not hacking. Tough situation but seeing as it was on Rush PvP it could go either way. He could hack because it's rush pvp and who cares about rush pvp but then again it's rush pvp, a dead server people go on once in a blue moon to fuck around, why risk the ban? Just my thoughts feel free to reply

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
(Jan 22nd, 2019, 09:23 PM)b_bob58 link Wrote:Personal opinion the notion that he has to provide proof/evidence that he was not hacking is stupid, 100% proof that he was in fact hacking should have been provided before he was banned in the first place, what would you like the accused player to do in a situation like this? I would really like to see somebody answer that because I guarantee if anyone else was in this situation they would also be unable to provide evidence that they were not hacking. Tough situation but seeing as it was on Rush PvP it could go either way. He could hack because it's rush pvp and who cares about rush pvp but then again it's rush pvp, a dead server people go on once in a blue moon to fuck around, why risk the ban? Just my thoughts feel free to reply
I guess speculation and reputation is enough for a ban now.

signature

(Jan 22nd, 2019, 09:23 PM)b_bob58 link Wrote:Personal opinion the notion that he has to provide proof/evidence that he was not hacking is stupid, 100% proof that he was in fact hacking should have been provided before he was banned in the first place, what would you like the accused player to do in a situation like this? I would really like to see somebody answer that because I guarantee if anyone else was in this situation they would also be unable to provide evidence that they were not hacking. Tough situation but seeing as it was on Rush PvP it could go either way. He could hack because it's rush pvp and who cares about rush pvp but then again it's rush pvp, a dead server people go on once in a blue moon to fuck around, why risk the ban? Just my thoughts feel free to reply

I agree with you totally, it's extremely hard for a player to prove they weren't using a client. Not sure what you mean that there should be proof he was using a client should be provided before a ban, because I'm almost positive both videos were uploaded before he was banned. For evidence to prove his innocence, he could find instances where the issues brought up in the videos were documented bugs in minecraft. If he could prove that most of the evidence against him could be bugs, then I'm almost positive he would (and should) be unbanned as that's how it's always been. People writing, "I believe Turtle he would never do something like that" isn't a rebuttal to video evidence especially concerning his actions of recent. 
(Jan 22nd, 2019, 10:20 PM)Ryan10000 link Wrote:[quote author=b_bob58 link=topic=6136.msg37568#msg37568 date=1548217420]
Personal opinion the notion that he has to provide proof/evidence that he was not hacking is stupid, 100% proof that he was in fact hacking should have been provided before he was banned in the first place, what would you like the accused player to do in a situation like this? I would really like to see somebody answer that because I guarantee if anyone else was in this situation they would also be unable to provide evidence that they were not hacking. Tough situation but seeing as it was on Rush PvP it could go either way. He could hack because it's rush pvp and who cares about rush pvp but then again it's rush pvp, a dead server people go on once in a blue moon to fuck around, why risk the ban? Just my thoughts feel free to reply

I agree with you totally, it's extremely hard for a player to prove they weren't using a client. Not sure what you mean that there should be proof he was using a client should be provided before a ban, because I'm almost positive both videos were uploaded before he was banned. For evidence to prove his innocence, he could find instances where the issues brought up in the videos were documented bugs in minecraft. If he could prove that most of the evidence against him could be bugs, then I'm almost positive he would (and should) be unbanned as that's how it's always been. People writing, "I believe Turtle he would never do something like that" isn't a rebuttal to video evidence especially concerning his actions of recent.
[/quote] I believe Turtle he would never do something like that.  Also he would never hack on rushpvp.  Smile <3

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
'Twas unbanned. Locked.

signature

1. its not locked.
2. you have a big past of hacking wont be suprised when u get banned again for xray

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
(Jan 23rd, 2019, 05:57 AM)Hypogre link Wrote:1. its not locked.
2. you have a big past of hacking wont be suprised when u get banned again for xray
He's already unbanned, quit your shit-talking

signature

† DarkAngels Gang †