TheTurtlePlayer's Ban Appeal 2.0
So, when we first started playing me and turtle would 1v1, we traded hits and who ever won was always low. Now I do believe turtle was in so called "Pvp mode", but I felt as if I too was in pvp mode as we were playing for hours. I don't believe that I could be un able to hit him for each fight we had before I recorded us fighting. I talked to Iman (Bacon) the next day and he noticed, after I had left at around 12:30 am, that turtle seemed easier to fight after the report. He said "Yea and turtle seemed to had turned off what ever he was using". Now, I like turtle as a person and a friend, the only reason I reported him was because I felt he was using something and I knew there was no way I couldn't get a hit in on him. I am going to +1 this only because I like turtle as a friend. Thanks.
(Jan 22nd, 2019, 10:40 AM)Canada_MC link Wrote:So, when we first started playing me and turtle would 1v1, we traded hits and who ever won was always low. Now I do believe turtle was in so called "Pvp mode", but I felt as if I too was in pvp mode as we were playing for hours. I don't believe that I could be un able to hit him for each fight we had before I recorded us fighting. I talked to Iman (Bacon) the next day and he noticed, after I had left at around 12:30 am, that turtle seemed easier to fight after the report. He said "Yea and turtle seemed to had turned off what ever he was using". Now, I like turtle as a person and a friend, the only reason I reported him was because I felt he was using something and I knew there was no way I couldn't get a hit in on him. I am going to +1 this only because I like turtle as a friend. Thanks.
Dragon hopped on to do some "investigating" right after the report came out and we both had a good fight. I'd love to see his opinion on this. For the millionth time, I wasn't using anything. You had bad luck in that fight and/or your bad at pvp. Thanks for your comment.

signature

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: vipersig.jpg]
(Jan 22nd, 2019, 11:16 AM)TheTurtlePlayer link Wrote:[quote author=Canada_MC link=topic=6136.msg37529#msg37529 date=1548178856]
So, when we first started playing me and turtle would 1v1, we traded hits and who ever won was always low. Now I do believe turtle was in so called "Pvp mode", but I felt as if I too was in pvp mode as we were playing for hours. I don't believe that I could be un able to hit him for each fight we had before I recorded us fighting. I talked to Iman (Bacon) the next day and he noticed, after I had left at around 12:30 am, that turtle seemed easier to fight after the report. He said "Yea and turtle seemed to had turned off what ever he was using". Now, I like turtle as a person and a friend, the only reason I reported him was because I felt he was using something and I knew there was no way I couldn't get a hit in on him. I am going to +1 this only because I like turtle as a friend. Thanks.
Dragon hopped on to do some "investigating" right after the report came out and we both had a good fight. I'd love to see his opinion on this. For the millionth time, I wasn't using anything. You had bad luck in that fight and/or your bad at pvp. Thanks for your comment.
[/quote]
Even for turtle, someone hacking whilst they are trying to apply for guard is very unlikely, if you look at the video, turtle was clearly lagging in this video, take it from me, even if him being in the air for 1/2 a second, fly hacks will drop you down and block glitch you into the block right under you for a moment and then you usually would be able to start flying. This is all just a theory that I believe might be true, Please correct me if I am wrong.

signature

(Jan 22nd, 2019, 10:14 AM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote:Not sure if Ryan and his "boys" want to get Turtle banned. But seriously, lay off, how obvious is it that he is not hacking. When someone's FOV is turned up, somethings can look like reach when they really are just hitting you at max range.
Anyone who actually thinks this is hacks clearly has no clue about pvp.

Plus, I asked Turtle myself, he really isnt the kind of guy to lie about this stuff.

Also its rushpvp, nobody with a brain hacks on rushpvp.

Feel free to discredit any of the evidence I have against Turtle and feel free to prove that Turtle's hit on Canada was possible. If all you are going to do is claim people have something against Turtle (which we don't) then there really isn't a point in you replying. So far the only defenses made for Turtle are: no one would be dumb enough to use a client in rush pvp, and that everyone is out to get him.

(Jan 22nd, 2019, 12:18 PM)Ryan10000 link Wrote:[quote author=Coolskate2449 link=topic=6136.msg37528#msg37528 date=1548177273]
Not sure if Ryan and his "boys" want to get Turtle banned. But seriously, lay off, how obvious is it that he is not hacking. When someone's FOV is turned up, somethings can look like reach when they really are just hitting you at max range.

Plus, I asked Turtle myself, he really isnt the kind of guy to lie about this stuff.

Feel free to discredit any of the evidence I have against Turtle and feel free to prove that Turtle's hit on Canada was possible. If all you are going to do is claim people have something against Turtle (which we don't) then there really isn't a point in you replying. So far the only defenses made for Turtle are: no one would be dumb enough to use a client in rush pvp, and that everyone is out to get him.
[/quote]
Don't forget server lag too!

signature

(Jan 22nd, 2019, 12:18 PM)Ryan10000 link Wrote:[quote author=Coolskate2449 link=topic=6136.msg37528#msg37528 date=1548177273]
Not sure if Ryan and his "boys" want to get Turtle banned. But seriously, lay off, how obvious is it that he is not hacking. When someone's FOV is turned up, somethings can look like reach when they really are just hitting you at max range.

[/quote]
Listen man, all this evidence and stuff. You are literally being like the FBI with this shit. Its a god damn minecraft server man, we all come here to have fun. Hacking ruins fun, although you turning this into an FBI case makes it even more annoying to have fun. Just plain and simple, all im trying to say is, Why would anyone hack in RUSHPVP, how can you not see that there is literally nothing to gain from this. If he was hacking on MCP in a guard fight, then we would have a different conversation. But for gods sake it's rushpvp.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
[color=rgb(0, 150, 207)]https://youtu.be/AxH4vU8PDig[/color]

signature

(Jan 22nd, 2019, 04:10 PM)TheTurtlePlayer link Wrote:[color=rgb(0, 150, 207)]https://youtu.be/AxH4vU8PDig[/color]
you’re just good at pvp ??‍♀️ i’m sticking to saying you don’t hack cuz i see absolutely nothing wrong with how you pvp.
(Jan 22nd, 2019, 04:10 PM)TheTurtlePlayer link Wrote:[color=rgb(0, 150, 207)]https://youtu.be/AxH4vU8PDig[/color]

In the first part of the video you claim the first swing is the one that you land, and it's delayed because of lag. The first swing isn't even the one that dealt Canada damage, it's the second one that hurt him, which is evident if you view the original video frame by frame.

Also your rebuttal to the second video isn't even a rebuttal... none of what you stated refuted any of the evidence. Essentially what your video boils down to is, "lol i lag and have 20 different graphics issues at once, oh and I'm also bad at pvp anyway". I want to believe you but you haven't posted actual evidence yet.
just watched the video you uploaded again and you literally don’t hack and that is complete proof right there. ryan tried to say you hit again and that was the damage, but that is incorrect. you swung twice, but the damage was dealt BEFORE the second swing. the hit registered a few seconds after the first swing, which was lag. with the bow, the glitch happens a lot, more often if you have something in your off hand from what i’ve seen, and it’s nothing you can control. if you were hacking, it would have been constant or at least way more often than that. also the sprint particle glitch happens super often as well. you can obviously see that you are walking extremely slow when you have the bow pulled back, yet the particles are still there. i’ve seen the particle glitch happen to many people in lava survival, mainly zs. you do NOT hack and i think people need to pay attention more and process what they are watching instead of automatically jumping to “you hack!1!1!” because of a few glitches that you CANNOT control. thanks for coming to my ted talk.