TheTurtlePlayer's Guard Application
What is your IGN?
TheTurtlePlayer
How old are you as of now?
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime)
135 Hours
When can you play on MCP?
4:00PM through 12:00AM on weekdays. Weekends I'm on 1:00PM through 3:00AM.
What is your timezone?
EST
What is your rank on the server?
Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers?
No, I've been dedicated playing on MCP since May 14, 2014.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible).
Nope. This would be my first time applying for guard.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?
Yes, I understand them completely. REEEEEEE.
Why should we pick you to be our next guard?
I believe I should be guard due to my long lasting love for MCP. I do admit I have made many mistakes in my past, I do regret my choices and I understand that xraying really damages the economy. From now on, I will be playing with no modded clients or x-ray texture packs and will be always open to TeamViewer sessions. I'm not expecting forgiveness, I simply wanted to say how sorry I am. Now that is out of the way, I've been a long time member of MCP and I would love to help the server out in any way that I can. The key ? to having a good reputation and a good start with players is respect. They just want to play some MCP and have fun. Staff is there to make sure that comes to them without trouble. I believe I have a fair amount of experience of PvP, especially on MCP (I killed ryan 1v1). I never lose my temper and tend to calm down stressful situations. I'm committed to helping out players, especially new ones because I love the server and want players to remember the server and come back again.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my application!

signature

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: vipersig.jpg]
>  From now on, I will be playing with no modded clients or x-ray texture packs

So you were using clients and xray packs directly before this post?

>  I believe I have a fair amount of experience of PvP, especially on MCP (I killed ryan 1v1).

You have never killed me in a 1v1 when I was not on my guard account. While yes, you did kill me while I've been guarding, it isn't really an accomplishment to kill guards and guards aren't hired based solely on their experience killing guards.

I wont +1 or -1 as that isn't my thing, but I wish you luck.
+1 EPIC WINNN GAMERZZZ

signature

(Jan 10th, 2019, 10:10 PM)Ryan10000 link Wrote:>  From now on, I will be playing with no modded clients or x-ray texture packs

So you were using clients and xray packs directly before this post?

>  I believe I have a fair amount of experience of PvP, especially on MCP (I killed ryan 1v1).

You have never killed me in a 1v1 when I was not on my guard account. While yes, you did kill me while I've been guarding, it isn't really an accomplishment to kill guards and guards aren't hired based solely on their experience killing guards.

I wont +1 or -1 as that isn't my thing, but I wish you luck.
I appreciate the comment.

No I’m not saying I was hacking before this post, I was just promising that I will not do such thing.

I do not expect guards to be hired based on how many guards they’ve killed. It was part joke, but also there to say that I pvp.

signature

too much background of hacking -1

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
To clarify, all my bans were from xraying.

signature

-1 for me because of the all bans for X-ray mod but is a good person and deserves another shot in the future but now isn’t the best time.

signature

"Those who live up to their names make one for themselves" -Dale Earnhardt Jr.
(Jan 11th, 2019, 09:51 PM)Iman49840 link Wrote:-1 for me because of the all bans for X-ray mod but is a good person and deserves another shot in the future but now isn’t the best time.
I completely understand. I appreciate the feedback!

signature

Great dude, pretty good friend of mine. Then again, that's just my opinion.
The facts are that you got banned 3 times in a row for x ray within a 2 week time span which is pretty insane. I think waiting a long period of time before even considering applying is probably a good idea. Like 10 months+

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Jan 12th, 2019, 12:07 AM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote:Great dude, pretty good friend of mine. Then again, that's just my opinion.
The facts are that you got banned 3 times in a row for x ray within a 2 week time span which is pretty insane. I think waiting a long period of time before even considering applying is probably a good idea. Like 10 months+
2020 is gonna be my lucky year then! Thank you for your recommendation.

signature