AcidBlitz_'s Moderator Application
I have no personal issue with Quinn whatsoever, but as others have mentioned, I believe toxicity would get in the way of the maturity that one would look for in a mod. While I guess being welcoming of new people, nice to others, friendly etc. technically may not reflect on one's ability to moderate, these are things Quinn a large portion of the time lacks, and therefore may not be the most nice/unbiased/ideal moderator.

Having said that I believe one's maturity and demeanor generally changes with responsibility to be better, for example I can't really see Quinn killing new players over and over again as a mod as she sometimes does now, therefore things like these can be somewhat overlooked in my opinion.

As of right now this is a -1 from me, however this is only because of the way she acts as of now, which may not directly reflect how she would act as a moderator.
You're on the server a ton but still denied for now. Some petty arguments/grievances with other players are still too recent. Maybe re-apply in the future and your odds may be better.

signature

???
(Jan 7th, 2019, 06:32 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:You're on the server a ton but still denied for now. Some petty arguments/grievances with other players are still to recent. Maybe re-apply in the future and your odds may be better.
thank you for the feedback. I will be sure to continue working on my temper and some other things for the future.