Three Suggestions
Reduce the cost to host some of the later events.

Bullrush, Lava Survival and Spleef all cost 100k and that's great, some of the other events cost 150k and that's okay too, but there's some events costing like 200k for no reason, they're not that good. Laser Tag and Flashflood for 250k??? Should be like 150k. Lastman, pushring, zombie survival 200k? Should be like 125k.

Reduce the cost of the Dragon Forge items.

Not gonna rename all the prices because I just made a tutorial post on the Dragon Forge, but that shit expensive. Like do you even understand how hard it is to obtain a dragon emerald? It's super rare from crates. But getting it the normal way, you need to kill the ender dragon, that's 50 of each shard buddy. All 9 shards. Where do you expect me to get 50 squid shards. Now okay crates give a bunch of shards, but not that many, I opened a dick ton of crates and have only been able to spawn one, almost two so far. Lets just take a relook at those prices and reduce them a tiny bit yeah?

I can't remember what my third suggestion was.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Perhaps the event's cost should be based more on expected output?

For example, everyone could win lava survival, and most of the time multiple people do; whereas events such as KOTL, push ring,  Laser Tag, and Last Man will only ever have 1 winner.

A 3 tier system could help. Tier 1 is for events that can only be one by one player and/or have some level of difficulty 100k. An example would be KOTL, Laser tag, push ring. Tier 2 would have easier events that may possibly be won by more than 1 person, (skydive, bullrush, flash flood, etc) 150k. Tier 3 would be very easy events that almost always have more than 1 winner, (Lava survival, tnt drop) at 200k.

Along the lines of reducing prices pertaining to the dragon forge... I completely agree. Very few people bother obtaining these sets as the investment needed isn't worth what the set/items entail. Buff the sets/items or reduce the amount of items needed across the board and it would be much more balanced.
I agree with the Dragon Forge thing, dragon emeralds are ridiculously hard to get.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Dec 11th, 2018, 07:05 AM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: I agree with the Dragon Forge thing, dragon emeralds are ridiculously hard to get.
as of now i feel people only use the armor as a collector item, its not good for pvp

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
(Dec 11th, 2018, 08:00 AM)Hypogre link Wrote: [quote author=Coolskate2449 link=topic=6032.msg36659#msg36659 date=1544537117]
I agree with the Dragon Forge thing, dragon emeralds are ridiculously hard to get.
as of now i feel people only use the armor as a collector item, its not good for pvp
[/quote]
Literally buff it back to what it was end of v6, good for how rare it was but not too op, me and coolskate killed each other in bruni more than once

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
(Dec 11th, 2018, 12:15 PM)evevet101 link Wrote: [quote author=Hypogre link=topic=6032.msg36660#msg36660 date=1544540419]
[quote author=Coolskate2449 link=topic=6032.msg36659#msg36659 date=1544537117]
[/quote]
Literally buff it back to what it was end of v6, good for how rare it was but not too op, me and coolskate killed each other in bruni more than once
[/quote]
I.e. it's not impossible to kill someone in dragon armour when it was buffed to that

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
Your third suggestion was probably something about a Bullrush server

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
#1 - Done

#2 - These items are meant to be hard to obtain (think full Zeedin set difficulty/cost)

#3 - No we won't add chocolate milk

signature

???
(Dec 11th, 2018, 05:46 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:#3 - No we won't add chocolate milk

Like hell we wont.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]