DragonApex23's Moderator Application
IGN: DragonApex23

Age (as of now): 23

Timezone: Mountain

How Long Have You Played On MCP? Since about the end of September 2018

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? I have not been since the reset

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long?

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) I am currently at 192.5 hours

When can you play on MCP? I have recently gotten a full time job which sees me away from home roughly 13 hours a day. So I won't be able to be on as much as I would like to be. I understand that this may be an issue and may not be what you're looking for in a mod, and I totally understand.

What is your rank on the server? My rank is Baron

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I believe I would be a great moderator due to my ability to always be on and I feel that I get along with everyone on the server. I also do a lot of talking on the server and as such keep an eye on chat nearly at all times. I feel these traits would make me an excellent moderator!!

Additional Information: I'm enjoy this server quite a lot. The community as a whole is very friendly and usually quite accommodating. I've played on prison servers before (Convicted being one as I'm sure everyone knows at this point) On convicted I logged a great deal many hours, and was always quite active in the community. I hope to be just as active on this one as well and I hope to help continue the excellence of the community!!

Also "Tiss but a scratch"

Thank you again for your consideration!

signature

Just your friendly neighbourhood DragonApex23
+1 would make a great mod, good luck my dude

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
-1 Honest and nice guy but in reviewing a video you recorded you unknowingly had player indicators. After talking it over with you I'm not punishing you but I still think you should have known better. Maybe in the future but not now.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
+1 very helpful guy, respectful and kind also very active

(Nov 23rd, 2018, 11:12 AM)DogTag93 link Wrote: -1 Honest and nice guy but in reviewing a video you recorded you unknowingly had player indicators. After talking it over with you I'm not punishing you but I still think you should have known better. Maybe in the future but not now.
Thank you for the feedback, in the future I will make sure everything is up to spec. I don't enjoy breaking rules, whether knowingly or unknowingly. I appreciate everything you've done for me!!

signature

Just your friendly neighbourhood DragonApex23
-1 should wait until 100+ hours to apply.
(Nov 23rd, 2018, 08:29 PM)Fxirytail_Quinn link Wrote: -1 should wait until 100+ hours to apply.
You're aware we just reset right?

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
+1 Good dude, reminds players of the rules often without going overboard.
Would be a good addition to the mod team.
+1 Really nice guy whos has only been kind and careing to people he meets, i would fell comftable with him as a mod

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]