Fxirytail_Quinn’s Moderator Application
IGN: Fxirytail_Quinn

Age (as of now): I am currently 16 years of age.

Timezone: EST

How Long Have You Played On MCP? I started playing on MCP at the beginning of September in 2018.

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? Yes, I have been muted once on MCP.

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? I was muted for 5 minutes for telling someone to “use their head” when we were discussing common sense in chat.

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) My current playtime on MCP is 207.6 hours and it is rapidly going up as I am a very active player. I also have 8.5 hours on my alt, if that counts for anything (I rarely use it).

When can you play on MCP? I can play on MCP at any time. I do online schooling and I have minechat so I can log in when I am needed or just to play.

What is your rank on the server? I am of baron rank.

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I feel as if I would be a good moderator for MCP because I enjoy helping others and making the server a fun place. I am quite friendly with most players on the server. I have been playing both classic and op prison on and off for about 5 years now, so I understand how everything works relatively well. I understand and follow all the rules of the server as well. I am very active on ts and am getting involved in the community. I would be honored to hold a mod position before or after the apparent MCP reset.

Additional Information: If this counts for anything, I have owned a server in the past, which gave me a bit of experience, that was up and running for about 2 years; it was a basic survival server and had around 20 players daily. I also plan on donating to the server soonTM and I try to vote daily if I am not too busy.

(I occasionally update my hours, don’t mind the “last edit” date/time)

Tiss but a scratch; Thank you for taking the time to read my moderator application! Smile
+1 very friendly and helpful on the server
Thank you Euro, I appreciate that +1 Smile
+1 probably one of the best choices for mod in my opinion
Thank you, Sting!
+1 From what I know you're a very kind, active player.  As for your mute, I think it was a ridiculous reason and shouldn't count but that's not up to me.

1 mute for let me explain plz by StinglikeBeedril 07/10/18 5 minutes Console 07/10/18

Good luck!
are you guys running low on mods? a lot of apps recently

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
(Oct 24th, 2018, 08:14 AM)Hypogre link Wrote:are you guys running low on mods? a lot of apps recently
Currently only 3 mods, 2 wardens, 5 guards only 2 1/2 of them are active and Silas put up a sign for everyjuan to apply.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
And a half

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
-1 nein

signature

[Image: vGj99MJ.png]
[Image: NtbBLJ4.png]