Interscope_'s Ban Appeal
IGN: Interscope_
Who banned you? DogTag93
When were you banned? (Time/Date) 8/26
Why were you banned? "Admitting Use of Client"
Are you at fault? Yes/No
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen
Why should we unban you? Even though my recent log post on a recent ban report shows I have an auto fish client, I was not using it at the time of my ban. Proof: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=68491618269666027338 Yea sure I was joking about using it when I actually wasnt, but being banned after I time out or have a little game kick and joining the game is a dick move. If you were gonna ban me, why that way? Why not sooner? It doesnt make sense.
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? No Fine
Additional info:

signature

[Image: 308px-Olivia_Rodrigo_OR_Logo.svg.png]
You admitted to using an auto fishing client. That's that
(Aug 26th, 2018, 12:02 AM)_Asidy link Wrote:You admitted to using an auto fishing client. That's that
No shit, I even said that in my appeal. But why did he wait to ban. Doesn't make sense.

signature

I talked to other staff beforehand about the ethics behind it all. Not banning you immediately has nothing to do with the legitimacy of the ban.

You showed proof of having an auto fisher and joked in chat about using it. Other players have been banned longer for the same thing.

[Image: gkyIv7s.png]

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
Wow. Nice to see that real hackers take forever to ban but I get banned in a short amount of time for something im not even doing, even tho I joked about it. Nice. Nice complete bullshit going on around here.

signature

(Aug 26th, 2018, 12:08 AM)Interscope_ link Wrote:Wow. Nice to see that real hackers take forever to ban but I get banned in a short amount of time for something im not even doing, even tho I joked about it. Nice. Nice complete bullshit going on around here.
the reason why the other guy got banned after more time is one, because he didn't admit to having one.  Two, it did take a while to ban you but you wouldn't know because there was people yelling in the other case unlike this one.  and Finally third, the other hacker used pvp hacks and was hard to tell, especially if you're not good with pvp hacks and don't know exactly what to look for. 

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Dog tag,
I pointed this out yesterday when he posted his files on my report,  It shows an auto fisher it's on line 58 I believe.
Good catch, honestly he lucky this isn't a longer ban
of all the cheats to get banned for its autofishing. It's more pathetic that you got caught autofishing and ratted on yourself.  facepalming

signature

[Image: ackVMXt.png]
Why does it matter if it takes someone awhile to ban you? If it took DogTag longer to ban you because he wanted to validate it with other mods, that just means he doesn't want to take the risk of wrongfully banning you.

(Aug 26th, 2018, 12:08 AM)Interscope_ link Wrote:Wow. Nice to see that real hackers take forever to ban but I get banned in a short amount of time for something I'm not even doing, even tho I joked about it. Nice. Nice complete bullshit going on around here.

And for future reference, I would not start calling "bullshit" when you are trying to get unbanned. Remember you are trying to prove you are mature enough to play on the server again. Just take the ban and accept it. Also, I would use "though" instead of typing out "tho", especially in a ban appeal.

signature

"We will always remember RT for being a beast Lili."
--Killer Mittstarr

[Image: wavkJtH.png]
At least lea can read, Thats a start. Now she has to see what hacks look like in game. Slight improvement.