Daily Task
My suggestion would be to have a list of daily task that players can do to earn prizes.
For example
Win (X) events,Mine (X) blocks, Complete the parkour atleast once, Kill 1 guard, etc etc
These could be displayed on tab and everytime and change daily. As well as a prize at the end of the month for whoever completes the most daily prizes.
This would give players something better to do than just run around C.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
+1

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
Or you could do the daily task and not get a prize.  You could just accomplish it and feel good.  You shouldn’t get a prize for everything.  You mine your prize is rank up.  You vote  your prize is money xp and points.  You do parkour and you get money and xp.  Win the plot contest and you get basically whatever you want.  No more giving out prizes for simple things please.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Aug 18th, 2018, 11:27 AM)masterovieOG link Wrote:Or you could do the daily task and not get a prize.  You could just accomplish it and feel good.  You shouldn’t get a prize for everything.  You mine your prize is rank up.  You vote  your prize is money xp and points.  You do parkour and you get money and xp.  Win the plot contest and you get basically whatever you want.  No more giving out prizes for simple things please.

But everyone doesn't do simple things because they don't feel attracted to the server and don't play very long a day but by doing these simple things people would get more attached and if they realize how amazing crates can be than they will do the other simple things. That moment when your complaining about all the simple stuff and but even do any of it

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
Sell a stack of lapis blocks at a chest shop.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
(Aug 18th, 2018, 12:00 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote:[quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=5845.msg35382#msg35382 date=1534616876]
Or you could do the daily task and not get a prize.  You could just accomplish it and feel good.  You shouldn’t get a prize for everything.  You mine your prize is rank up.  You vote  your prize is money xp and points.  You do parkour and you get money and xp.  Win the plot contest and you get basically whatever you want.  No more giving out prizes for simple things please.

But everyone doesn't do simple things because they don't feel attracted to the server and don't play very long a day but by doing these simple things people would get more attached and if they realize how amazing crates can be than they will do the other simple things. That moment when your complaining about all the simple stuff and but even do any of it
[/quote We already have simple stuff, we don't need to give out prizes for them to do it.  There's plenty of stuff people can do so they're not bored.  Parkour, kill people, events, making a faction, raiding a faction, /server rushpvp  /server hardcore.  if we give people prizes for simple shit then people will just think oh I hardly have to do any work and I get rewarded.  Dragon you might remember and veterans will remember, you had to work your ass off just to get god diamond armour or a god sword/pick.  And once you got those things you felt great because you deserved and earned it.  But you lose that satisfactory when you get free stuff.  I understand doing simple things might get them to play longer, but they have to know what else they can do that's not simple.  Think about it, if it's once a day, and it's SIMPLE, then it won't take them long and after they'll just leave anyway.  But if they actually stop being lazy and for example try and find a base to raid, it'll take a good amount of time, they might find one and if they do, they can get other friends on to raid with them.  I just don't like the idea of giving people prizes for simple things.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
not a bad idea, actually like the concept of it. +1
i like the concept quite a bit but instead we should make it something like a weekly or monthly goal for the community and such. IE mine 200,000 diamond ore. Something that would be hard to acomplish during a week but keep track of people who contribute the most and give prizes based on those results

signature

[Image: ackVMXt.png]
+1 people should break more blocks and kill me more