Lord63's Unban Appeal
Mae, Lord63 is the original, It says in the rules, Any bans in your IP or anything like that is your problem. My brother doesn't really care, He's at camp as is.

signature

I feel as lord has messed up many times over and again, but if he says he is done and wants to repent and show silas and everyone how he has changed he should be given the chance. But on the other hand if he chooses to be a cockwaffle and do something stupid again it should be perm with no chance ever. All or nothing stakes +1

signature

[Image: ackVMXt.png]
My guess is if he gets unbanned he’ll be fine for a week until someone kills him or calls him a name where get triggered and say something back that’ll get him banned again.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Aug 1st, 2018, 08:49 AM)masterovieOG link Wrote:My guess is if he gets unbanned he’ll be fine for a week until someone kills him or calls him a name where get triggered and say something back that’ll get him banned again.

all i gotta say it so each their own, if he wants to blow it over something like that let him

signature

[Image: ackVMXt.png]
(Aug 1st, 2018, 08:49 AM)masterovieOG link Wrote:My guess is if he gets unbanned he’ll be fine for a week until someone kills him or calls him a name where get triggered and say something back that’ll get him banned again.

Correct

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
Mhm

signature

(Jul 31st, 2018, 08:41 PM)Lord63 link Wrote:[quote author=Maelonic link=topic=5800.msg35119#msg35119 date=1533082420]
Well just looking you up on Prism it says this

June 29, 2018, 1:25 pm
by: MINER01    Due to: 'ban bypass // appeal at cdgs.net'

not for Mute/ban evasion..... so who's ban where you bypassing
It was ban evasion because I originally was being a dumbass and got muted for called Ovie master movie, then went on an alt and said it again... then about 2 days later my brother logged on and was banned. So that’s why
[/quote]
if he was banned for that he should get unbanned or at least shortened ban duration
Up to who banned him.

signature

???
That Would Be Miner

signature

be careful, second chances on this server are less than the amount of lives a cat has!