Lord63's Unban Appeal
IGN: Lord63
Who banned you? Miner01
When were you banned? June 29, 1:25pm
Why were you banned? Mute/ban evasion
Are you at fault? Yes.
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen
Why should we unban you? I have messed up many times before, and I don't expect an unban for the most part. all id like to say, Is if I can be allowed 1 more chance I will not take it for granite.  I haven't made an appeal (Other than that other one I made late at night, I wasn't thinking)  Because I wanted to reflect on my actions and see how I could learn and become a better person from this.  I really hope you can see that I am trying to change,  But I can only do so much.  The past is there to haunt me forever,  And the hole I've dug is to far.  I hope you can give me a second chance to redeem myself and prove I have changed.
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? To My Knowledge, I wasn't fined.
Additional info: Nope.

signature

Everyone can say they have changed everyone can say they're different from before. I don't believe one bit you will have changed your still the lord we all know about. You clearly don't deserve another chance -1

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
I think I'm one of the only people who think you should be unbanned. In all honesty immaturity is expected from you and your toxicity isn't nearly as bad as other players on the server. I don't really think all of the negativity towards you is warranted either; every person has their own reason to hate you but most of those reasons are things people should laugh at and move on from. Would Lord really want to return to the server after being banned for a month for mute evasion? If that was me I would have forgotten about the server by now.

I really have no skin in the game and while I say that I think you should be unbanned, the decision wont phase me either way; I'm just trying to play devils advocate for a player who is so dedicated to the server.
i  say +1 because i know people can change so i would like to see you have another chance and actually make use of it because you do bring a lot to the server. you just need to learn some will power to know when to stop.
-1 “everyone lies” especially 13 year olds

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Well just looking you up on Prism it says this

June 29, 2018, 1:25 pm
by: MINER01    Due to: 'ban bypass // appeal at cdgs.net'

not for Mute/ban evasion..... so who's ban where you bypassing

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
(Jul 31st, 2018, 05:13 PM)Maelonic link Wrote:Well just looking you up on Prism it says this

Uhhhhh what?  What you just said made me confused

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
+1 i believe that everyone deserves a second chance ( a 25th might be much its not reason i +1ed) also i believe lord63 that he is really trying. One more reason is that lord was banned for bypass which i assume is his brother.

good luck on getting back Big Grin
(Jul 31st, 2018, 05:13 PM)Maelonic link Wrote:Well just looking you up on Prism it says this

It was ban evasion because I originally was being a dumbass and got muted for called Ovie master movie, then went on an alt and said it again... then about 2 days later my brother logged on and was banned. So that’s why

signature

Well maybe you should try to get the original one unbanned first and work from there

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]